Who's your favorite Redwall fox?

Started by Redwallfan7, February 14, 2012, 09:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I love the foxes in the series, mainly Chickenhound/Slagar and Raconza from Pearls of Lutra.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skipper

i have to say i like mokkan, my second favourite would be plugg then maybe slagar

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dotti

Plugg, Mokkan, and that fox with the highland accent from Outcast of Redwall....the one that Swartt had to get rid of....and he was silver, and carried a huge battleaxe.....AHHHH, WHAT WAS HIS NAME?????  I hate it when I can't remember a character's name.  >:( >:( >:(
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Skipper

o him! i like him he is called.......Balefur! i forgot all about him :)

Flandor

I loved Balefur but I think my favorite was Rasconza. He was pretty awesome.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

redwallgurl

slagar he has the nerve to do things always making sure he never has llose ends
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Log-a-Log

Definitely Plugg. He was one of my favorite bad guys in the series
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Dotti

"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tannsrall

I did not really like any of the foxes nut if I had to choose it would be the marlfox (What is his name? I forget them all the time and I hate it!) that skipper hit with a javelin to prove that they were not magic and Badred
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Skipper

ilovemariel

Quote from: redwallgurl on February 15, 2012, 07:11:49 PM
slagar he has the nerve to do things always making sure he never has llose ends

Slagar/ chikenhound must have been pretty clever to survive an adder's bite! He made a very good vilain .
The only thing that sucks is that he dies a boring death, He should have fought the badger (forgot his name) or Matthias..
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander