Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're walking down a hallway with several rooms, you step into one room and scream because there's someone in it.  Someone that you know and is now laughing at you.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Coobreedan on April 12, 2012, 08:45:23 PM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on April 11, 2012, 08:28:19 PM
The awkward moment when you're a tomboy that looks like a boy and you have to correct your teacher on your gender.

This happened to me.  :P

The awkward moment when you are a boy who looks like a girl and you ahve to correct people on your gender.

This happens to be on a weekly basis. :P
hmmmm.. i have tha same problem. i dont look, act, dress, speak, or walk like a girl. (or at least the steriotype for them, dont mean to be sexist here) i just have long hair that i wear in a ponytail, and for that reason alone every ordinary person i talk to thinks i'm a girl. if i left the house every day, i would get mistaken for a girl on a daily basis. i hate it. i hate steriotypes. i mean, its right that they exist, but people shouldnt be bound to them. boys should be able to wear long hair, girls should be able to wear jeans (and many do) and do things considered as boyish stuff. the thing is, tomboys are more accepted than guys with long hair, and that's stupid. (not that i am like a reverse tomboy, i am totally happy being male)
wow, that got really off topic, really fast. that awkward moment when: you are alone in a room with cookies on the table that are for later and nobody will realize if you grab one.... or two..... or three........ or four....... or the whole bag........

Orisse

That awkward moment when your friend overhears you mumbling to yourself about what kind of animal (from Redwall) everyone would be.  :D

Good times.
The biggest mistake ever made was neglecting the art of escape; for it is shunned and looked down upon as cowardice, just until the split second when its use is the vital variable between life and painful death.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you wake up and realize you were supposed to be paying attention to something.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tannsrall

That awkward moment when people keep on staring at your costume's tail, when your not wearing the rest of the costume.

I have another one (this one acutely happened to me.)

That awkward moment when you sneeze while marching in band for a parade right after everyone stops playing.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

that awkward moment where you forget your solo in the school choir :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment where you realize that someone was talking to you and you should have listened, but you don't remember anything they said.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're quaking with nervousness so badly you can barely play your solo on the clarinet.  (True story.  Angels From the Realms of Glory and I was playing the clarinet solo.  It was scary.)

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you fall asleep when someone is saying something important to you, and they ask you, "So, do you understand?" and you just wake up and ask them "what was that?"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you look at someone and say "Ooh!  Doesn't he look awesome?"  Then their friend says, "Yeah, she looks nice."

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when you say something dumb and nobody answers you.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you tell a joke that you think is really funny, but no one laughs.  (Whenever that happens to me, I just say in this mock sad voice, "You didn't laugh."  Then a give them a mock pouting face)

W0NWILL

That awkward moment when you have a movie or book-geek moment with a friend and everyone is staring at you and that friend like you're crazy.

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 07, 2012, 06:44:18 PM
That awkward moment when you have a movie or book-geek moment with a friend and everyone is staring at you and that friend like you're crazy.

Lol, last post wins?  Yep!

That awkward moment when someone catches you snacking on something you're not supposed to eat.

Rainshadow

Revive!

That awkward moment when you joke about something and everyone thinks you're being serious.