Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Mattio

That awkward moment when you realize today was the first day of school at 3 o'clock in the afternoon

Leatho Shellhound

T A M W you walk in to a class room that you should not to be in.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when someone shows you a song and you go, "Oh, that is so hilariously horrible!" or something like that, making fun of the song, and then they say, "But that's my favorite song..."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when you're listening to music nobody else likes, then you realize that your earphones aren't plugged in properly. :-[
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Romsca

The awkward moment when you go to a Redwall-themed party and you're the only one dressed like a character

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you were talking about something you really like for a long time, then suddenly the person you were talking to says, "I'm sorry, what were you talking about?"
  That happens to me all the time.  Seriously.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Paradox

That awkward moment when you stare past someone's head for a long time, and they think you're staring at them so you quickly look away and feel like an idiot.
No, that won't work.. it makes too much sense!!

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when you're in a swimming pool and you accidentally kick someone. (This happens to me every time I go swimming.)
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're trying to play Just Dance 3 with a friend and you keep smacking them with your hand.  (I do that all the time!)

Dannflower Reguba

That awkward when when you're trying to coach a 19 year old on how to drive and then realize you are 16.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when you realize your friend emailed you like, a week ago and you didn't answer.
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

That akward moment when you are hanging up the phone and say 'Love ya' to a stranger by accident (done this - so used to saying it to family members!  ;D)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Hehehehe...  I watched a movie where some guy kept doing that to his boss.  :P  He did it twice I think, but only because he was talking to his boss on the phone and his wife was leaving at the same time, so he was saying "Love you" to his wife.  At the same time that his boss was hanging up.  So hilarious!

That awkward moment when you realize that your explanation is really, really long.

Romsca

Was that Courageous?

The awkward moment when you're typing in this forum and you're also holding a conversation so all of your words are misspelled and the grammar is horrible

Rainshadow

Yup.  ;)  It was Courageous.

That awkward moment when you can make several references to things that were before your time.