News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Flib's Poor Attempts at Drawing

Started by Flib Bigboat, December 09, 2020, 02:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Farewell, Flib. You will be missed.
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Hee ho! Flib is determined to stay off the forum for Lent, but I doubt she will last that long.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

shisteer of nothing much

I'm a little late to the party, but your drawings look great, Flib! I love the one of Martin and the trees! Have you done any others since March?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

YESH! She drew a shield, but she threw it away before I could get a picture of it.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Flib Bigboat

I didn't throw it away. It's still at the fellowship hall.
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!