News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Riggu Felis....asked for by @Ashleg

Grah the Krah....asked for by @LT Sandpaw

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

LT Sandpaw

Thanks Leatho.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Ashleg

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 08, 2017, 09:54:28 PM
Riggu Felis....asked for by @Ashleg

Grah the Krah....asked for by @LT Sandpaw

Wooah, those are super cool! ;D
And thanks for doing my request, honestly I had forgotten about that. He looks awesome.

LT Sandpaw

Do you mind doing more then one character in a single picture?

If you're okay with that can I get these two standing together?

Bracklew and Petu

Name: Bracklew
Nickname: Brack
Species: Squirrel
Rank: Abbey Warrior (He carries the sword of Martin the Warrior)

Appearance: Bracklew is tallish adolescent squirrel with dark red fur and hollow brown eyes. His once slightly plump body and glossy fur is now sinewy and dull, from nearly a full season of strength and sword training. His ear and tail tips are tufted and black. He wears a thick brown tunic and a black sword belt which loops around his waist and right shoulder. He covers his remaining forepaw with clawless black glove and his footpaws in cloth wrappings. He often goes bareheaded, but wears old grey scarf around his neck.

Personality: Distant and moody Bracklew often refuses to attend parties or feasts spending his time in solitude either practicing or training in some way. His friend, a rabbit named Petu is the only creature that can make Bracklew open up. He is rather rude on occasion, but has a good heart under iron protection in which he keeps it.

Other: His left paw has been chopped off by the wildcat Fardan, and is currently tightly wrapped in bandages. Bracklew has adapted to the wound though he doesn't like to discuss it.

Name: Petu
Species Rabbit

Appearance: Standing about as tall as Bracklew, not counting his tall ears, Petu is a patchy brown and white rabbit with puffy cheeks. His fur is glossy and well cleaned and his eyes a thoughtful grey. He also has long whiskers and sensitive pink nose that twitches occasionally as he goes about his day. Petu is grabbed in a crimson woodlanders winter-tunic, while his slightly oversized footpaws are left bare. He has no weapons to speak of, but he carries with him a winning smile, and a clever sparkle in his eye.

Personality: Petu is a winning character and a good friend to his companion Bracklew. While the squirrel can be surely the rabbit is typically in a good mood, and willing to have fun.

Other: They are both good friends ever since their meeting in Mossflower.

[close]

I'm taking advantage of your skills, and the fact that no one else is requesting artwork right now.  ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Leatho Shellhound

Thank you truly, Ashleg! :D

And I'd be happy to draw them, though it might not be as fast as the previous one due to the weekend coming to a close.

click the banner

Eulaliaaa!

I love your art. ;D

Since you appear to be low on requests, would you be willing to draw Marshall, Little Seadog, and Alfonso from the Crews of the Open Breeze RP?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Eulaliaaa!

I think it would be cool if they were all standing together, but you're the artist  ;)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

CaptainRocktree

Woah! I just saw that picture of Roc Streambattle! It's incredible thank's so much Leatho!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rosie Willowwater

Hey Leatho, do you mind if I request something?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rosie Willowwater

Okay, thanks! Do you have a template I can fill out?

Leatho Shellhound

Let's see

Name:
Species:
Weapons/accessories:
Personally:
Background/scene(optional)

click the banner

Rosie Willowwater

Okay, thanks!

Name: Rosie
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: They are short and have dark brown fur with white quills. A plain pink silk dress and corset with a string of red roses wraps around their waist.
Weapons/accessories: They have a floppy hat matching the dress they wear and white gloves. If you want to add a book in their hand you can.
Personality: Humble and shy. If they are nervous, the wring their hands out constantly. They also are extremely jumpy.
Background/scene(optional): Any sort of snowy or winter-like area.