News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

OOC:Ok, let's say she quickly crawled out of the room

BIC: Razer looked around. Everything around her was Zanthar! She stared in horror at Shadow, who to her looked like zanthar holding a knife. "Don't kill me!" she yelled, knocking over a table. "I thought we're friends!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, thanks.  That kinda confused me.

BIC:  "What are you talking about?  It's me, Shadow!"  Shadow reached forward and tried to help Razer.  "Come back into the infirmary.  We just want to help you."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer could finally see clearly now. "Where'd Zanthar go?" she said as she got up.

Rainshadow

"I have no idea.  Why do you care so much about this Zanthar fellow?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

"We used to be friends," said Razer. "It doesn't matter anymore. Is there anything to eat?"

OOC:I have to leave soon just so you know

Rainshadow

"Yes, let me go get something."  Shadow hobbled to Cavern Hole and grabbed a few scones.  She shoved some into her mouth and hobbled back to Razer.  "Here," she said, handing Razer the rest of the scones.

Skyblade

"Thank you," said Razer before she ate them. The people here are too nice! How can I leave them? No.....I can't..I have to tell Zanthar I can't join him She felt sick at the thought of it. If only things could be simple, like they were at the academy.

OOC:Let me ask again, can Razer be an otter/wildcat hrbrid in this RP too?

redwallgurl

Gema had seen nothign form the battlements, she left her a post to go to the kitchens. She hadn't eaten anything since breakfeast and had missed lunch. Hopefully the hare hadn't been in the kitchens first.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Yes it is fine.

BIC: Abbot Slusk walked in and said, "Whats all the noise?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Infirmary

BIC: Davidari, Foremole, Skipper Glem, and HolmOak snuck out of the abbey that night following the tracks of Razer. Davidari had been tought by his father who was a ranger how to track beats in the harshest enviroments.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Nothing sir, absolutely nothing.  Razer here was just hallucinating."

AbbotAlf0805

About what?" asked Abbot Slusk.

Rainshadow

"I have no idea."  Shadow turned to Razer.  "What were you hallucinating about?"

Leatho Shellhound

"I say is this the blighters camp....er...hidout." asked HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner