Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Søren

*static* Copy that, move out *static*

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Maybe that's 'cause YOU ONLY HAVE HALF A MASK, WEIRDO!  (;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

From the look of his eyes, I'd like him to stay FAR FAR away.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on January 04, 2015, 02:40:08 AM
From the look of his eyes, I'd like him to stay FAR FAR away.

No, no, Haruhi is disturbed because Tamaki-senpai is fantasizing again and he looks really creepy when he does that.  ;D

Again I ask, who's Rainshadow?  Have they stolen my art and declared it their own, 'cause I coulda sworn I drew something like that at some point...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Maybe he doesn't want to come home? HMMM??

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

And you expect any sympathy from me?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I can imagine you stroking the dagger in a weird dazy way.

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2015, 03:36:46 PM
She is very creepy, would you mind changing it?

I changed it. Sayounara Cheri-sama!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

From the look on Gunter's face, it looks like he's a rebellious 20-something guy who's telling his parents he's changed his name.  *Deep voice*  "No, Mom, Dad, it's not Donald anymore.  It's Gunter now."  :P

Lady Ashenwyte

Who is Senpai? Lol, Gunter is a 900 year old Mazoku.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

Tamaki-senpai, the idiot who's the king (president) of the Ouran Host Club.  He likes to fantasize about sweeping Haruhi off her feet and making her fall for him.  ;D

"I told you, Mom, Dad, it's Gunter now!"  *Shing*

Lady Ashenwyte

Swords don't make a shing noise when they are drawn.

Rainshadow

They do now, 'cause I don't know how else to signify the drawing of a sword, other than *draws sword*, which is very dull.  :P

"I've told you a thousand times, IT'S GUNTER NOW!"  *Slash*  *Cuts off dear ole Dad's bushy mustache*

Lady Ashenwyte

They make more of a *tuk..tuk* noise.

Wait, this phone works?

Rainshadow

But if I went *tuk...tuk*, no one would know what I was doing.  That's why *shing* works better, even if that's not what it sounds like.  ;)

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, IT'S GUNTER NOW!!!!"  *Chops of dear ole Mum's hair*