News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Got new redwall books!!!

Started by Gonff, July 02, 2011, 11:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

O.K., how about this: I just read the rest of the books left. You all get your way. ;D I'm on chapter 4 of Triss.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

DanielofRedwall

And you musn't forget Martin the Warrior!!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skalrag of Marshank

Oooooooohhhhhhh that's a classic. It has Skalrag in it! ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

DanielofRedwall

I have a habit of looking in EVERY book shop I see to check if they have Redwall books I don't have. One had Marlfox, which I don't own, but it was WAY too expensive! In my opinion, a book shop isn't a good one if it doesn't have at least one Redwall book!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

I do that too. That's how I got Marlfox, Martin the Warrior, Mariel of Redwall, Eulalia, and Legend of Luke. Every time I go into a bookshop, I think, 'I might be about to get a new Redwall book.
I haven't read Salamandastron, but, sadly, it's so spoiled for me that I've as good as read it.  :( :( :( :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

But, you still need to read it! You can never know everything about a book until you've read it.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lily

Agreed, Gonff! Tiria, even if you have been spoilt, you still can't know everything that happens in the book. Salamandastron is a great book, you should definitely read it anyway. :)

Tiria Wildlough

Don't worry, I will read it. It happened to me with the Legend of Luke. SPOILER I found out that Ranguvar Foeseeker died, but I wasn't the least bit sad when it did happen.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Hahaha. Really Gonff. You bought them. More like stole, Prince Of Mousetheifs.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Gonff

Quote from: Coobreedan on August 11, 2011, 11:54:40 AM
Hahaha. Really Gonff. You bought them. More like stole, Prince Of Mousetheifs.

Yes, I suppose I almost did. ::) But, that's all they wanted for them. :P
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 11, 2011, 11:20:28 AM
Don't worry, I will read it. It happened to me with the Legend of Luke. SPOILER I found out that Ranguvar Foeseeker died, but I wasn't the least bit sad when it did happen.

Rrgh. I heard that. "Yayalahoooooooooooooo!!!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lutra

All of mine came off of ebay or amazon.  Books were $1.50 or less.  Its a great place to look if you have ways to purchase from those sites because there's usually many many copies selling, driving the price down.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

I bought Redwall and Mossflower from Barnes & Noble, which is where I get most of my books, my dad got The Long Patrol from one of his students, and he got Mattimeo from a garage sale. He said he started reading it, but never got around to reading more...Mattimeo's my first owned Redwall book.
  ~ Larry Boy

Shinella

I had to pay for all my books! They started with Salamandastron, and my latest addition - The Rogue Crew - :D So glad to get it! I'm still waiting for a hard-back Redwall book to show up somewhere.. lol.. I guess I should just order it! Then its new from the start!
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...