Count as high as possible before a moderator posts

Started by Gonff, July 04, 2011, 02:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

5 (Wait, I thought mods were only allowed to set the count to zero  ???)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

2 (a mod reset it to zero and now we're starting over.)

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 11, 2012, 06:46:47 PM
Wow, that was just cruel, you mods!  :P
And posting up to 100 isn't? ;)
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 11, 2012, 11:17:40 PM
(Wait, I thought mods were only allowed to set the count to zero  ???)
No, we can also go in to negatives. In that case we name a member who can reset it to 0, but you guys seemed fine counting back to 0.

That last post should have been 6, so:
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow