Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Jukka , what are you doing here?

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Mask

It's a Toadfish Skarz, They're poisonous to eat. Also massive pests.

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 05, 2014, 11:38:50 PM
I made a mask from a blue jay my dog caught.

Is that it's real beak?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Is that your real head, Leatho? (Wow. That's a question I never though I would ask. . .)

Quote from: The Mask on December 06, 2014, 01:13:57 AM
It's a Toadfish Skarz, They're poisonous to eat. Also massive pests.
Mm, lovely.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Is that it's real beak?

Part of it, yes.

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 06, 2014, 04:23:51 AM
Is that your real head, Leatho? (Wow. That's a question I never though I would ask. . .)

Yes, with my old hair style.

This is my real head too...

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

What kind of camera did you use to take those pictures?

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 06, 2014, 07:13:22 PM
Is that it's real beak?

Part of it, yes.

Feathers I can handle. But the beak...*Vomits* Erk, not much of a man am I? Or not much of a boy rather.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: The Mask on December 06, 2014, 09:44:57 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 06, 2014, 07:13:22 PM
Is that it's real beak?

Part of it, yes.

Feathers I can handle. But the beak...*Vomits* Erk, not much of a man am I? Or not much of a boy rather.

That's alright bro. :)

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 06, 2014, 09:01:09 PM
What kind of camera did you use to take those pictures?

My parents really (really!) nice canon camera.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

For some reason people expect males to be less squeamish than females. I'm a male. I still don't want to gut a fish or touch dead things.

The Mask

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 07, 2014, 01:13:50 AM
   For some reason people expect males to be less squeamish than females. I'm a male. I still don't want to gut a fish or touch dead things.
I know what you mean mah friend.

The Skarzs

Meh. Blood and guts are overrated. When you see your hand cut open to drip blood upon the ground enough times, you'll get used to it. When pain is part of your every day, your body hardens to it. When cold envelops you enough, you find it as a friend. Hunger becomes a source of self-discipline. Work becomes a part of instinct. Soreness is merely the muscles becoming stronger.

Jeez, I sound like a Spartan. :P

(But when fiberglass is involved, I curse it as the most despicable substance to exist. Seriously, does anyone else share this with me?!)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Skarzs

Yup. Lovely, squishy little things, aren't they? Especially when they're smushed by your own hand.
(That mouse was so. . . SOFT! And. . . SQUISHY. . .)

But in all seriousness, I don't find dead things as something to shrink away from. It's not like death isn't a part of nature; it happens.
I've also seen someone die by splitting their skull open on the ground right in front of me, so that has hardened my mind substantially.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Fiberglass gives you a myriad of tiny invisible splinters when you work with it, no? I've not worked with fiberglass, but I have done some stuff with a certain type of bamboo... Covers your hand in tiny, painful, gossamer- thin splinters that you don't notice until after you're done with the bamboo.

The Skarzs

Yup. It's little bits of glass. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.