News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Crawls after Lass and Eb*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Carriez zome 'eavy zin'z eazily acrozz ze topic*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Wow! You're, like, so manly! Can you open this jar for me?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zure. *Zmazhez ze jar againzt ze floor, crackin' it tae zmithereenz* Zere ye gae. Ze jar iz na' open.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Literally, though.

*Becomes un-lame by putting my footpaws back on*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Vonderz vhy Sebias juzt put 'iz footpavz back on 'iz earz*

Sebias of Redwall

*Glares at Hiag* 'Cuz I want to, that's why! *Flaps ears and footpaws*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*looks quizzically at Kade, at the footpaw he gave me, and back at Kade* ... *gives the footpaw to Seb*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Licks footpaws and sticks them back onto my legs. Wiggles them around* Very good. Anywho. *Begins lifting weights*
*Drops weight on Skarzs' big toe*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy