Badger Lords and Ladies

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 13, 2011, 03:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

Yes that book had very interesting badgers and I'd like to hear more about them.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Log-a-Log

I was just rereading Lord Brocktree, and I realized that although Lord Brocktree said he left Brockhall when Boar was still young, Bella (the daughter of Boar) remembered Lord Brocktree in Mossflower when they are trying to solve the riddle, but Brocktree had already left
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Martha Braebuck

Sunflash or Violet Wildstripe. Those two are pretty cool. Ooooh! And Salixa, the slender willow :)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

Yes, I'm trying to remember her too.  ???
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Log-a-Log

She's the badger lord from the Rogue Crew
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Gonff

Oh, yes now I remember. She was cool too.

Tiria Wildlough

Oh maaaan. I want to read the Rogue Crew so baaaad.  :( :( :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Is the Rouge Crew new?

Man I feel bad for all the people at school. They miss out on these books.

Bragoon

The Rogue Crew came out last April, I believe, so yes, it's relatively new.  The paperback version is coming out in a few weeks. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

WildDoogyPlumm

My favorites have to be Violet Wildstripe, Sunflash, and Brocktree.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Agentclone

Lord Brocktree is the best because he is humongous plus he is so strong.
Second of all he starts Long Patrol.And last of all he defeats Ungatt Trun.

My second favorite badger is Lord Russano.He is strong and smart.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

We DEFINATELY like Sunflash the best because he was good with kids, good in battle, and calm when he needed to be.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000