News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Monthly Announcements - March 2013

Started by Matthias720, March 04, 2013, 12:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

3rd Redwall Role Play Tournament: Crossed Swords
We are currently running our third Role Play Tournament over on the Tournament Board. Check out the action as the story unfolds! And to everyone participating, good luck!

Season Naming
Dawnwing has named this season as the Spring of the Singing Sparrows. Come and toast the season at our party in the Cellars.

Brian Jacques Day
We have celebrated the second anniversary of Brian Jacques' passing with a time of recounting how we each found the series. Go here to see what memories other members have shared.

DanielofRedwall Promotion
I am pleased to announce that DanielofRedwall was been promoted to Global Moderator, having proved himself a very capable addition to the staff. Don't hesitate to ask him for help if you need it.

Staff Availability
Lutra has had a lot going on in his life as of late, and for the foreseeable future, he is only going to be active on the weekends. Please direct any questions to another staff member during the week, to ensure that you get a speedy response.

I am also very busy right now with classwork for college, and I might not be the best person to contact with questions. For the next month or so, please send questions to another staff member first, unless they direct you to message me directly for admin help. This is only temporary until I can get a large chunk of the semester out of the way.