"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Psychiatrist

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, March 29, 2013, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on April 01, 2013, 04:10:05 AM
Yep!  ;)

Do you think Ungatt Trunn is the best cat ever (other than Verdauga)?
Sorry, Dr. Romsca phraised that question wrong; he ment to ask if Ungatt Trunn was better that Verdauga!

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Romsca on April 01, 2013, 04:10:05 AM
Do you think Ungatt Trunn is the best cat ever (other than Verdauga)?
Usually I know. I mean, not if they're wearing disguises or something.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Why do you think you're insane?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

I don't remember them both very well, so I couldn't say.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

Why do bananas look like bananas ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Thomas Barkshield

What is the first thing you think of when I say Redwallllllllllllllll!

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 01, 2013, 08:42:16 PM
Why do bananas look like bananas ;D
Because my sanity went on a picnic and never came back. I think it might have gotten run over by a truck.

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on April 02, 2013, 02:48:16 PM
What is the first thing you think of when I say Redwallllllllllllllll!
Because they are! If they weren't, they wouldn't.

psybox

Why did the chicken cross the road?

KitrallStreamrippler

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Are your earz turnin' blue?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Does your arm turn green sometimes?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

How long can you hold your breath?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 03, 2013, 09:01:49 PM
Are your earz turnin' blue?
To get to Redwall Abbey??

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 03, 2013, 09:43:13 PM
Does your arm turn green sometimes?
I certainly hope not! *checks in mirror*

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 03, 2013, 09:45:22 PM
  How long can you hold your breath?
Never.

Rainshadow

Apples are rubbish, right?

What are your thoughts on beans?

KitrallStreamrippler

To your first- I have no idea. Not very long.
To your second- ABSOLUTELY NOT! How could you say such a thing? Even if there are a few types that aren't good, in general they are really yummy.

(Isn't anybody beginning to see a pattern? It's staring to get lonely being the only insane person. Maybe I should PM one of you the secret...)