News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Bloodthirsty villains

Started by Log-a-Log, July 18, 2011, 07:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White One6193

GULO, GULO, GULO. Rakkety tamm by the way. I think its a toss-up tween him and Vilu Daskar. Daskar was absolutely E-V-I-L :)
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Redwall Musician

Razzid Wearat, and Gulo were both bloodthirsty.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

Gulo and the waerrat eww to both of them and glad you at h---gates
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

I haven't read The Rogue Crew... :(
But my mum says we can order The Sable Quean. :)
Anyway, back on topic... ;)
Tsarmina was pretty bloodthirsty. In one part of Mossflower, she rips up carpets, pretending that they're helpless woodlanders. :-\ :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

The interesting thing about that is that it is villainous, but also incredibly cat-like -- anyone who owns one can think of times when their kitty's done practically the same thing to some object or another.

It's interesting how the characters tend to share some of the same traits their real-life counterparts do, at least earlier on in the series.

Also on the subject of bloodthirstiness, Cluny the Scourge sent his captain up on the horse to get it moving again, despite knowing full well that he would likely die in the attempt.
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

My cat claws everything! He is just like Lord Brocktree. One minute he is all love, being nice to my younger siblings. The next minute he is full of bloodwrath and he claws everyone and everything.

I'm with James! Cluny was also bloodthirsty. I think most villains were. There were some that weren't so "bloodthirsty" though.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

I am going to be the odd one out and claim that Gulo may be actually one of the least blood thirsty villains in the series, sure he was insane and ate his victim but he killed them in a humane fashion.

In my own opinion I would say that Ferahgo is the most vile of the vermin lot, after all if you peeved him off he would skin in you alive in front of your own war buddy's and if yah desert he would send an assassin to chase you all away across the globe!

Skipper

gulo didn't kill his victims in a humane fashion, he ripped them apart, i think sawney rath was quite like feragho because they both liked to skin their own side

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Skipper on November 10, 2011, 07:05:46 AM
gulo didn't kill his victims in a humane fashion, he ripped them apart, i think sawney rath was quite like feragho because they both liked to skin their own side
Ferahgo is one of my least favourite villains. He is boring and there's just something about him that makes him uninteresting. ::)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

KaiTheDog

Weren't they all bloodthirsty in their own way? I mean, I don't recall a major villain who didn't kill or have someone else killed.
Though if I had to choose, I would say that Ferahgo and Raga Bol were the most bloodthirsty.

Romsca

WarriorOfMossflower

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Something Horrifying

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 12, 2011, 04:42:53 PMAlso on the subject of bloodthirstiness, Cluny the Scourge sent his captain up on the horse to get it moving again, despite knowing full well that he would likely die in the attempt.
You know, he wasn't one of the first I thought of, but after rereading that book...did anyone else notice Cluny threatening to cook and eat some of his own soldiers? We also have examples implying Cluny saw no problem with eating rabbits or dormice, either. XD
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall