News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Awkward thing about Swartt Sixclaw

Started by Film Reel, May 25, 2013, 01:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 29, 2013, 09:11:03 PM
But what if Bluefen didn't care for Swartt? The only reason that she married him was because, well, they had to (see my last post)! Can't that mean something?
Yes I think that's it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Quote from: Romsca on May 29, 2013, 08:19:33 PM
What did I say that means dark hole? Sorry, I don't get what you mean
on the first page you said hell and my mum told me that, that word means dark hole  ;D 

Romsca

I said that because of poor Bluefen. She probably was beaten by Swartt and told not to speak (maybe why she never said anything in the book) and she probably had to endure the occasional other ferret showing up and saying "Hey Swartt :-*" and having him be gone for a while if you know what I mean.

Maudie

I don't think that Rachel was getting on you for saying that, just saying that it means dark hole.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

That exactly what I was doing thanks mask in fact I was trying to defend you  ;D  :P  :( Sorry if you took it the worry way I was only trying to help  :(

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3