News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Owl City!

Started by Kitsune, June 08, 2013, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Redwaller

I've become an Owl City nut! I've got 73 of his songs, and listen to them daily!

Orinoco

Quote from: Redwaller on July 19, 2013, 01:33:06 AM
I've become an Owl City nut! I've got 73 of his songs, and listen to them daily!

73?! Goodness, does he really have that many? Hmm, I should count up all the songs I have sometime...
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Rainshadow

How did you get them so quickly?!  I've known about Owl City since last summer, and I only have two albums and a couple extra songs from the movies!  :o

Ooh!  Did anyone hear the news?  Apparently, at the end of the month (July 30th, to be exact), he's releasing a new EP.  It's gonna be an acoustic The Midsummer Station EP, with acoustic Shooting Star, Gold, and Good Time, as well as...  Drum roll please...

THE FULL STUDIO-RECORDED SONGS, HEY ANNA AND I HOPE YOU THINK OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!  *Cheers*  Finally we'll get to hear the studio versions of the songs!  :D  It's only been over a year since he released the teasers!  ::)

EDIT:  Oh, by the way, apparently Live it Up (from the Smurfs 2) was released today, so yay!  We got a new Owl City song today!  :D

Heard it... like... three times already.  Pretty darn good, if I do say so myself!  But then again, that might be because I've never heard it before today (well, except for that short little Instagram vid that he was singing along to), so any new Owl City song is bound to be nice, simply 'cause it's new!  ;)  (If I'm rambling, sorry, I need to sleep.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Orinoco on July 19, 2013, 03:42:13 AM

73?! Goodness, does he really have that many? Hmm, I should count up all the songs I have sometime...
He actually have over 78 now.

And to answer how I got them all, I downloaded them in mp3 here.

The search engine doesn't work there, so I'll post the list of the songs, and you just have to type this: "(Owl City Song Title) owl city mp3ye.eu" in googl(or whatever you use).

Owl City Songs
1. Air Traffic
2. Alligator Sky
3. Angels
4. Beautiful Mystery
5. Bombshell Blonde
6. Butterfly Wings
7. Captains and Cruise Ships
8. Cave In
9. Comfy Cozy Christmas
10. Dear Vienna
11. Deer in the Headlights
12. Dementia
13. Dental Care
14. Designer Skyline
15. Dreams and Disasters
16. Dreams don't turn to dust
17. Early Birdie
18. Embers
19. Enchanted
20. Fireflies
21. Fuzzy Blue Lights
22. Galaxies
23. Gold
24. Good Time
25. Halcyon
26. He is We
27. Helicopter Moon
28. Hello Seattle
29. Here's Hope
30. Hey Anna
31. Honey and the Bee
32. Hospital Flowers
33. Hot Air Balloon
34. How Deep the Father's Love for Us
35. How I Became the Sea
36. I Hope you think of Me
37. If my Heart was a House
38. I'll meet you there
39. I'm Coming for You
40. In Christ Alone
41. Kamikaze
42. Live it Up
43. Lonely Lullaby
44. Meteor Shower
45. Metropolis
46. On the Wing
47. Panda Bear
48. Peppermint Winter
49. Plant Life
50. Rainbow Veins
51. Rugs from me to You
52. San Francisco Tennis Club
53. Shine Your Way
54. Shooting Star
55. Shy Violet
56. Sky Sailing
57. Strawberry Avalanche
58. Sunburn
59. Super Honeymoon
60. Swimming in Miami
61. Take it all away
62. The Airway
63. The Bird and the Worm
64. The Christmas Song
65. The Real World
66. The Saltwater Room
67. The Technicolor Phase
68. The Tip of the Iceberg
69. The Yacht Club
70. This is the Future
71. Tidal Wave
72. To the Sky
73. Umbrella Beach
74. Vanilla Twilight
75. West Coast Friendship
76. When can I see you again?
77. Wonderfilled Anthem
[close]

I haven't got the ones which Adam Young only features in. And I think that I'm missing some.

Rainshadow

'26. He is We' should be '26. All About Us'.  ;)  Oh, and '55. Sky Sailing' is actually another project of his, not a song.  ;)  And I don't believe I've ever heard '75. When was the Last Time?'.  Could it possibly have been 'When Can I See You Again'?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

I wrote it wrong...

And I posted them in no specific order, just in the order of the names.

Rainshadow

Ooh, and you forgot Live It Up!  (Yes, I'm now going to try and perfect your list so that we can have a nice list to go to whenever we want to listen to Owl City.  ;D)

Redwaller

Live It Up just came out, so I hadn't updated the list yet. But I'll put it in now.

Redwaller

What is your favourite Owl City song?

Rainshadow

That's a cruel question.  ;)  Um, if I had to pick, probably either Early Birdie, In Christ Alone, If My Heart Was a House, Bright Eyes, Lonely Lullaby, To the Sky, Swimming in Miami, Designer Skyline, Paper Tigers, Beautiful Mystery, Umbrella Beach, Alligator Sky (no rap version), Air Traffic, or The Airway.  (Yes, I'm a big fan of the oldies.  ;))

Yes, this is what happens when someone asks me which Owl City song is my favourite.  :P

Redwaller

Those are great! One of my favourites is Gold.

Romsca

My favorite is probably Alligator Sky. I like the rap part

Redwaller

Alligator Sky is absolutely awesome! Except for the rap edit, which I didn't take.

Orinoco

I like the rap part of Alligator Sky. I didn't at first, but the more I listened to it, the more it grew on me. Now I sing along with it every time.

Update: I recently bought Lonely Lullaby and Gold, and I now have an extreme obsession with Silhouette and Paper Tigers.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young