News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Owl City!

Started by Kitsune, June 08, 2013, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Quote from: Redwaller on August 15, 2013, 09:32:25 PM
EDIT: After listening to a bit of Cosmic Gate, I found that it was not my style.

Sorry Ungatt, but same here. I prefer country/Christian/Celtic/pop music

Rainshadow

Revive!  Anyone heard the new song, Light of Christmas?  It has TobyMac in it.  ;D  Very awesome, if I do say so myself.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Redwaller

Not long ago I discovered Youtopia, The First Noel, Cactus in the Valley, and That's my Jam. Awesome songs!

Ungatt Trunn

How did he become popular?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on November 08, 2013, 12:37:42 AM
Not long ago I discovered Youtopia, The First Noel, Cactus in the Valley, and That's my Jam. Awesome songs!

Yay!  The last three are in my top favourite collabs list.  ;D

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 08, 2013, 02:09:54 AM
How did he become popular?

From what I've heard, Mr. Young started off by posting his music on Myspace, and apparently people liked it.  He really took off when he made Fireflies, though.  Not sure why, but that's one of the most popular songs.  I mean, I like it, but it's not my favourite.  I like his sad, slow songs more, like Lonely Lullaby and Silhouette (which I'm learning how to play on the piano!  So fun!  :D).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 08, 2013, 04:13:40 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on November 08, 2013, 12:37:42 AM

Yay!  The last three are in my top favourite collabs list.  ;D
Me too!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on August 26, 2013, 01:20:29 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on August 15, 2013, 09:32:25 PM
EDIT: After listening to a bit of Cosmic Gate, I found that it was not my style.

Sorry Ungatt, but same here. I prefer country/Christian/Celtic/pop music
I'm pretty sure allot of people do... ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

My sister has gotten me to start to listen to Owl city.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 11, 2013, 04:36:42 AM
My sister has gotten me to start to listen to Owl city.
YAY!!!!!!!

Do you like it?

Leatho Shellhound

Yes I do, just look  at my sig.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Ah, I love Vanilla Twilight!  Such a loverly song.  (Yes, loverly.  ;D)  Hey, at least you have that song stuck in your head and not Your Love Never Fails by Newsboys.  We sang that at least twice per day this weekend, so needless to say, I have it stuck in my head.  ;)

Redwaller

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Ironically, I am listening to To the Sky while reading this topic. I loved that song before I even knew what Owl City was... I should listen to some more soon. I like Fireflies(I don't know why but it's random and cool), and Deer in the Headlights the best.

Redwaller

Try listening to When can I see You Again, Shooting Star, Gold, and Alligator Sky.  ;)