News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Abbot is away!

Started by W0NWILL, July 07, 2013, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazemane

Quote from: Redwaller on July 08, 2013, 01:56:30 PM
*Brother Redwaller comes in* Now stop all the mayhem! Or I'll go and fetch the Badgermum!

*Squints very, very hard*

Wait. Since whenna we gots a badguhmum?

Rainshadow

(Well, if Cregga posted here, she could be the badgermum!)

*Glares at Won*  No, you won't have a belly full of chestnuts, you'll be sick!  You'll feel yucky!  You won't want another chestnut, ever!  *Leans in close*  *Whispers*  And ya know what?  I think those candied chestnuts, the ones you were eating, I think they were poisoned.

*Looks at Hiag*  Hush!  Stop saying 'yummy tummy'.  It's VERY annoying!  Now, start cleaning up the kitchen, you two!  I'll go and round up a few more Dibbuns to help you.  *Picks up bag of flour*  Ah!  Buzz!  You're just in time!  *Hands mop to Buzz*  Start mopping.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Meanwhile, the mischievous dibbuns otter Riverwyte, or Mask, is raiding the cellars...

Ooh, looka looka! Nummy nummy strawbee fizz! Nummy cheeses! Mask happy! Nummy nummy in my tummy!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 09, 2013, 04:35:58 AM
*Picks up bag of flour*  Ah!  Buzz!  You're just in time!  *Hands mop to Buzz*  Start mopping.

*covered in flour and cake* Youse can't see me's ... me's a ghosty ... wooooooo!
*quickly dodges under the table, grabbing a plate of ginger biscuits on the way past, and runs outside into the orchard*

Redwaller

*Brother Redwaller comes over and catches Blazemane and Buzz_Bumble by the tails* To the baths with you, and then early bed!

Tam and Martin

*Tam runs in full of mud and, seeing Redwaller with Buzz and Blaze, does a turn about and tries to walk away*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

*Mask stumbles up the stairs, carrying a big peice of cheese and soaked in strawberry fizz.*

yummy yummy yummy yummy strawbee fizzer, an' 'tober ale, and danneline fizz, yummy yummy yummy!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

W0NWILL

*gasps and starts crying*

I gonna die!

*bawls and grabs Rain's leg*

Don't make me die!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

rachel25

* sitting in the attics eating candied chestnuts and drinking strawberry fizz while throwing tomatoes at the wall*
I'a want'a go down'a da stairys now.
* walks down stairs covered in dust*
I'm go'a jump down the chime now!
*jumps down chimney and lands in Great Hall covered in soot and dust*  ;D

Rainshadow

*Peels sticky Won off of leg*  Ya aren't gonna die, it's just poison that makes you sleepy and makes you get a stomach ache.

*Sees Mask*  *Groan*  Mask, go see Brother Redwaller, NOW.  And Ungatt, STOP ENCOURAGING THEM.

;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

*a loud smashing sound erupts from the kitchen I come running out covered in honey and syrup from ears to rudder*
* oh and I'm a otter kit*

Rainshadow

*Picks Rachel up by her tail*  Off to the pond, with ye!

rachel25

YEY I'm an otter so I love the pond
*hugs Rainshadow before rigging out of her paws and runs to the pond and jumps in*

Rainshadow

*Gasps*  *Looks down at - now sticky - fur*  NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  NOW I HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A BATH!!!  *Dives into the water*  Gah!  Water!  Nasty, nasty stuff!  Ugh, it gets my fur all soaked!  D: