News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Axtel Sturnclaw

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, July 27, 2013, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

One of my FAV.  CHARACTERS.  EVER.  Warrior mole?  xD  Where did he come from, though?  Just general discussion.
baby turtle forever

Maudie

He is so awesome! I wonder who raised him. Probably some awesome warrior who didn't care whether he was a mole or not and taught him how to fight regardless.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Sailears

He is awesome, just like the wrestling mole in Lord Brocktree (I forget his name).
My ears, how are you, wot!

The Shade

Yeah, he is one of my fav characters :)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, 'e vaz quite a fazcinatin' character!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Axtel is probably one of my favorite moles (along with the ones from Doomwyte  :'( ) I like how he got the Bloodwrath and was a real warrior. As for where he came from, I never really thought about it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

He was awesome! One of the best characters in the series! A BLOODWRATH MOLE! How awesome is that?

Captain Tammo

When I first read about Axtel, I yelled "FINALLY!"
This was what I had been waiting for all series, a true warrior mole with a major role in the story! Not just a mole who happened to know how to fight, but a real warrior it was awesome!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on July 28, 2013, 02:14:31 PM
He was awesome! One of the best characters in the series! A BLOODWRATH MOLE! How awesome is that?
Awesome  ;)

The Shade

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 28, 2013, 12:29:26 AM
Axtel is probably one of my favorite moles (along with the ones from Doomwyte  :'( ) I like how he got the Bloodwrath and was a real warrior. As for where he came from, I never really thought about it.

He is my favorite mole!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Shade on July 29, 2013, 07:37:55 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 28, 2013, 12:29:26 AM

He is my favorite mole!!!
Mine too
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Leatho Shellhound

I wish there was more warrior moles in the books.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 30, 2013, 03:47:36 PM
I wish there was more warrior moles in the books.
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! Well, if there were more warrior moles like Axtel then moles might be my favorite creature in the Redwall series.

Captain Tammo

I think Brian moles may have been the happiest creatures in the series. When did you ever hear of a grumpy mole!?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

BadgerLordFiredrake

And Axtel was still the most sensible creature...... :)

I agree with Tam and Leatho.
baby turtle forever