News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Boys All Out War!

Started by Faiyloe, August 16, 2013, 01:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Time for the MAGIC SWORD OF AWESOME DEATH right here!

Shing!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

*blocks sword of death*

"But what about,

THE COMFY ARMCHAIR OF DISTRACTION?!?!?!?

*Sits Wylder in chair*

*secretly places bomb in Girl HQ while Wylder is distracted*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

Wait..... I wasn't swinging the sword at you! I was swinging it at girls.

Wait a minute... Did you think I was a GIRL? I know I'm a horrible artist, but I didn't think I was that bad. And, I don't think Wylder is a girls name.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Norham. . . now is a good time to feel awkward.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Amarith Waterspring

*turns all girl shields on. again.* hey girls! I found a great wepon. It's a refridgerator that freezes all the boys for 5 minutes there is a button on the inside that turns it on and it is inside the force field so the boys cannot get to it. Cool huh?   8)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Shade

But how will you get us in? Ha ha! >:D

Amarith Waterspring

What do you mean? It's like a freeze gun kind of.  :-\
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Dannflower Reguba

"Surpraz!"

*Fires sound wave, destroying refrigerator*

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Vilu Daskar

Flys over fridge pieces and blows them up
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Wylder Treejumper

OK, lets try to use the MAGIC SWORD OF AWESOME DEATH without awkwardness.
*examines sword*
Oh. The MAGIC SWORD OF AWKWARD DEATH. That explains a lot.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Shade

Wylder Treejumper

Shall we see how humiliating death can be?  ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Faiyloe

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on March 23, 2014, 02:03:17 AM
Wait..... I wasn't swinging the sword at you! I was swinging it at girls.

Wait a minute... Did you think I was a GIRL? I know I'm a horrible artist, but I didn't think I was that bad. And, I don't think Wylder is a girls name.

Well it could be either really. It is made up. (I think  :P right)

And don't worry I got called a boy when I first joined too.  Uses Vortex manipulator (Teleport) To jump to where Wylder is.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Some people weren't sure when I posted for the first few times, and called me a girl.
If I remember rightly, that was with some of you.

Burn.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.