News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Knight's Quest

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 03:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

"Than I will Fight you."The battel took all day but in the end he won. He meets up with 5 knights which he goes on the adventure with .After the adventure He gives the holy grail to the king.The King gives him...
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

James Gryphon

... a worthless piece of rubbish.

"What is this, your Highness?," asked Sir Bob, indignantly.

The King chuckled. "You thought you were on a brave quest, did you? It was neither brave nor a worthwhile quest... and for that matter, I am not even the King!"

Sir Bob gasped.

"I am really the traitor who set all of this up in the first place, to trick the "king" and his pitiful friends. And now you know too much. You will DIE!"

Before Bob could react, the Imposter-King drew a sword that looked very much like the legendary sword Excelsior. The blade went snicker-snack as it pierced through Bob's armor and ran all the way through him.

As the fake king laughed, Bob fell to the ground, dying. He knew he didn't have much more than a minute to live. Gasping for breath, Bob...

(2 1/2 hearts damage.)
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...did nothing. Suddenly the baby dragon hatched from its egg. It looked at Sir Bob, and then bites the fake king in the neck, killing him.

Bob eats his burger. (Heal -> 3 hearts)

"Good thing I gave him the fake grail, eh mate?" he said, standing up. "On to the Cave of Darkness everybody!" They all take a long and perilous journey to the cave of darkness.

On the way they meet a daft old man who tells them that the monster lurked in the cave entrance. They huddled behind some nearby rocks as a rabbit hopped out of the cave. "There's the monster!" cried the old man. "You daft old man, that's just a rabbit!" cried Sir Bob.

"Sir William," he said to one of his companions. "Go deal with the 'monster', if you'll please." "Yes sir!" said Sir William. "One 'monster' coming right up!" He walked over to the rabbit. Suddenly it...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

Exploded in Sir Bob's face. He takes 1 1/2 hearts of damage.

Sir William says...

James Gryphon

... "Well, 'tis only a flesh wound."

"Right, nothing to worry about," said Sir Bob, staggering along. As the group of knights came closer to the cave entrance, however, they heard a roar and a thunder, like the screaming sound of a big warbird, up in the sky above them. Sir Bob looked up to see...
« Subject to editing »

Matthias720

A giant UFO. The UFO lands in front of the adventurers, and a hatch opens on the side. Out of the UFO steps 2 red...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

aliens. They both say at the same time. "You are an idiot." And then they go back inside and fly away. Sir Bob. his companions, and the baby dragon make their way through the cave and come out at the bridge of eternal peril, where they see a strange old man.

He says that he will ask them each three questions that they have to answer correctly to cross the bridge, or they'd be flung into the gorge below.

Sir William steps forward. "Ask me the questions bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid."

The old man ask's him "What is your name?"
"Sir William."
"What is your quest?"
"To seek the holy grail!"
"What is your favourite colour?"
"Blue!"
"Ok, you may pass." Says the old man.

Sir william crosses the bridge and dissapears.
Another one of Sir Bob's companions steps forward...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

The old man ponders for a moment, and then says, "What have I got in my pocket?"

Sir John replies...
« Subject to editing »

Matthias720

"Nothing."

As luck would have it, he's right! He crosses the bridge.

The old man then asks Sir Bob...

James Gryphon

""Which creature in the morning goes on four legs, at mid-day on two, and in the evening upon three, and the more legs it has, the weaker it be?"

The old man sits back with a sadistic grin on his face, as Sir Bob wracks his mind for an answer. Finally he says...
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

...A ping-pong ball?' XD
The old man jumps up. 'Wrong! You have to go!'
*throws a knife at Sir Bob, who loses 1 1/2 hearts.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Than Bob kicks the old brigekeeper over the side of the cliff sir Bob eats a cheese berger and gets his healed and he gets up and...
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Coobreedan

Cluny The Scourge pops out of nowhere, patting him on the back.
"You'd be great for my army Rob"
"My name is Bob! Sir Bob!"

Then Cluny....
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Get's crushed by a gigantic spaceship. An alien walks out. "Whoops, sorry! he says, and then turns around and flies off. Sir Bob and the others keep walking, and soon get to a great majestic castle. "This is where the Holy Grail is!" shouts Sir Bob. He shouts up to the walltop "HALLO! IS ANYBODY UP THERE?"

Suddenly a frenchman sticks his head over the battlements and starts insulting him with things like..."

Coobreedan

"Your mama is a potato!"

Then Sir Bob get so angry, he bursts through the door, and comes face to face with...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, since nobody has played this for ages, I'll finish it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A giant evil bunny who takes away all three hearts in one hit. Ouch.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.