News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Faiyloe

OOC: Sure. We are going pritty slow it would be easy to catch up with us and I could use some help. I can't carry Arya forever.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Zanga laughed, and brought his javelin down towards his foe's head, hoping to either, kill him, or knock him out. "I'm sorry, I didn't know your sister was a tree!" 

Cornflower MM

Arya started getting dizzy again. "Can we stop for a minute? The world's going around in circles again." She said, hoping to be a little humorous.

rachel25

OOC: They might see Zanga battling Brokentooth. Cos the battle is happening somewhere near the gate.

Faiyloe

"Sure sit down," She said helping her sit down with her back against a tree.  

Cornflower MM

"Thanks... Hey, is that Zanga battling someone over there?" Arya said, squinting. "Why don't you go check it out?"

Faiyloe

Vatra looked up and saw Zanga threw the trees battling a vermin. "Zanga!" She said jumping up and running over to him with Martins sword at the ready.

rachel25

Zanga barely heard her. He was to into what he was doing.

OOC: We need Han to post!!!!

Cornflower MM

Arya smiled, and then closed her eyes...Sleepy...No, can't sleep yet! Don't go to sleep, Arya! She thought, forcing her eyes open.

The Shade

As the flames continued to devour the wall gates, Yatar half walked, half crawled through the snow-swept trees of Mossflower. Sudden flashes of pain lanced through his stomach where Karataka had punched him, and the injury was slowing him down tremendously. He lent against an ancient oak tree, trying to collect his thoughts. He had a wolverine blood on his paws. He could barely believed what had happened in the last few minutes. He winced as he remembered the tearing sensation as he had ripped part of the enemy's face off. He dearly wished to never sight that hideous creature again, but somehow, deep inside him, he knew they would meet again. Just as he was about to continue on his lost path, he heard something. A voice. As faint as it was, it was undoubtedly a voice. Creeping in the direction of the sound, he spotted two female squirrels, resting briefly against a tree. Moving faster now, he staggered into their view.

"A... a wolv... wolv... " he muttered, his voice weak. "Where are the others?" he managed to ask.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Vatra Turned at the sound of Yatar's voice. She looked at him and then back at Zanga. she then turned back and ran over to Yatar. "What's the matter?"   

Cornflower MM

"Wolv? Do you mean...Wolverine? The others are in a clearing half a mile from that wallgate, going straight. Can you make it?" Arya asked, realization dawning on her. She started trying to look him over, afraid that the wolverine had dipped its claws in poison. They did that sometimes. At least that was what she'd heard.

Faiyloe

Vatra got up. "You two get going I can handle this," She said taking to the trees and running at top speed back the way Yatar had come.   

Blaggut

Grund sits on the toilet, his guards outsid engaging.
~Just a soft space boi~