News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

Dannflower Reguba

Ervocye rolled his eyes as Arya continued to disregard the advice of the more experienced, "Emphasis on foolish."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: Well I was going to but Han had already said no more characters so I couldn't. I will continue to give you ideas in OOC but I wont be able to make another character. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Zanga was outside now, just helping with this, and that, then he went to the kitchens to help bring food to the beasts on guard. A mousemaid, and him walked along the wall handing out cups, and filling them with soup, and handing out bread to go with it.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, shut up Ervoyce. I'm not going to sit around twiddling my thumbs. IT's just not possible for me. If you want me to stop, then you're going to have to take this stuff away." Arya retorted, putting another arrow on stack she finished. She rolled her eyes, since certainly he would know the feeling that you just HAVE to do something.

Faiyloe

Vatra stood up and rolled her eyes. She saw the cloak she had been wearing with a nasty blood stain on it and grimaced. That hadn't even been hers... Oh well.   "Just stay put or I'll have to personalty guard your bed and I don't think you want to be stuck with me all day I know I wouldn't... Want to be stuck with me that is,"

Cornflower MM

"I might. Go shoot some vermin for me, will you? Since Puffer head over there is giving me the evil eye as it is. Oh, and could you do me a favor and fetch my bow and quiver down from the walls, since I can't?" Arya said, without looking up. She was completely and totally engrossed in making arrows. When she thought no one was looking, she left her eyes drift to Ervoyce and Vatra....They seem so....Comfortable together. Well, if Vatra likes him, then I guess I'd settle for being friends with him....He would make a good mate, though. Don't think that!  It's wrong to lead yourself on.

Faiyloe

"I'll do that. Store it in the gate house for when you get better," Vatra said she then turned and slowly walked out of the infirmary and down the stairs.

Blaggut

Ooc: Meh, girls and their lovey dovey RP stuff...

Bic: Can we agree to instantly make it night now, since nothing much is happening?
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

OOC: Fine with me. If a majority agrees, we'll do that.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Blaggut on January 23, 2014, 07:53:33 AM
Ooc: Meh, girls and their lovey dovey RP stuff...

Bic: Can we agree to instantly make it night now, since nothing much is happening?

OOC: Romance is just as important a factor in an RP as is battle, if you cannot accept this then you shouldn't bother trying to Role Play as you will only drag others down.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

OOC: I don't mind if it turns to night.....

BIC: Arya called, "Thanks, Vatra! You're the best!" She wondered what had made Vatra so....Closed off yo others. She sighed and shook her head, still making arrows.

Blaggut

Ooc: Jeez ma-gee, just trying to be funny, and didn't you'll just meet today? Just sayin. Yo humor detector broken? Well, I guess it is night? Shall we go on with it?

Bic: Grund had his vermin pull ropes down from the tents and make rough ladders, with hooks from tent poles, timber, and sap attached to the top. The gliders were ready. Everything was... His vermin glie over the edge of the wall. They dropped hooks down onto the wall-tops. They made a bit of a clang, but not much. The gentle breeze carried them on. One landed next to the infirmary window. He went in, blades at the ready. Vermin began toppling onto the walltops. About 20 were there allready. Grund had his men make fire near the gates.. The plan was coming together!

Ooc: Ok. I REALLY need to know, am I allowed to slaughter everyone and take over the abbey, winning? Or am I not allowed, even if my army makes it in?
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

OOC: No you are not allowed to win. Anyway we already discussed this the gilders will not hold up vermin and take them over the wall with out being able to take off from some point higher than the wall which there isn't (You can't change the laws of physics). You can however fly them over the wall with some thing lighter like a lighted torch and then shoot them out of the sky (like I suggested before) when they are over the abbey particularly the orchards. The thing with the fire and the ladders are good although you have to take into consideration there are at least 20 Redwallers guarding the front wall and 10 more at each of the other walls.   

BIC: Vatra had gotten herself another cloak Jacket and scarf and gone outside. After she had gotten Arya's bow down from the wall and stowed it away as she had promised she started walking around the abbey grounds  as she passed the pond she noticed something on the shore as she got closer she realized it was her scarf she soon found her jacket and cloak tangled in the reeds. Why do I insist on punishing my cloths she thought taking them and bringing them inside to dry. I suppose these can be mended. She then went back up to the wall it was getting dark. 

Unimaginative

OOC: Faiy, there's trees the vermin could've, and would've, launched from. I'm saying this to try and orevent another fight. Also, Blaggut. When I made this, I wanted to stick to the Redwall theme. Villains never truly win in Redwall, but many, more intelligent and powerful villains manage to take over the abbey for a time. I wouldn't mind, and would even prefer if everyone let Blaggut and the horde get into Redwall for a time, but take it back eventually.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth