News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Quote from: The Witessss on February 09, 2019, 02:56:09 AM
we'll catch you up maybe later. or you can look at our responses to the lunatic yourself and our after wards commentary.

I took a couple of those responses down. Just because with the spam comments completely gone, they looked so out of place that I was afraid someone would misinterpret what was going on!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

MeadowR

This place seems a little more prone than some other forums. Sad. :/

Good work getting them removed so quickly!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Witessss

@Captain Tammo you're new announcement is great! (I say yours's because you posted it)

does this mean that you are going to remove really old topics? I didn't fully understand that part.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Chipster of Noonvale

Wow, that's a lot of stuff.

Overall, I approve of the staff changes, the TV series section, and the changes to the fan-works section (although I have a feeling some people will hate that last one).  However, you say that Nova is moving to the alumni, but she still displays as a regular mod for me?

Quote from: The Witessss on March 04, 2019, 02:46:38 AM
does this mean that you are going to remove really old topics? I didn't fully understand that part.
I think Tammo is talking about moving long-inactive RPs to the "inactive RPs" section.

Captain Tammo

D'aww shucks, thanks guys! The staff worked on this together, I just got to be the one who posted it this time 'round.

Old topics won't be deleted. Instead, we'll be moving where some of them "live" so that things feel a bit fresher and more organized.

As for the updated staff list, you just looked at the staff board before I was finished with the changes, that's all! The rest of these changes will be rolled out over the next several days!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nadaz, voice of the host

Thanks to all the great staff for these changes!
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Looks like a solid plan! Thank you for putting all the time into preparing this and all the other things that you do.

Rosie Willowwater

I think these are all wonderful plans! I definitely think a little bit of polishing for the forum would help new members understand it a bit more. (Minus the Cellars, the Cellars is never understood ;D)

Tungro

Sounds like a great plan, I am all for it!

The Grey Coincidence

*Violent applause*
(That's a good thing by the way)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!