RP: the great siege somone post in here

Started by rakkety tam, August 01, 2011, 03:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

ooc ok lets get this started bic sakon shima was taking his daily patroll of mossflower when he saw somthing coming from the sothern marshlands wat is that i better get a closer look sakon thought to himself he quietly raced across the trees towards the south h suddenly stopped holy buttersnaps thats a army of vermin looks pretty obvius that that toad the king hes huge and has a crown i better get back to redwall and report

ooc ok som1 else jump in plz
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwall Musician

Flora the haremaid was walking to the gatehouse. As usual she was to bring food to the old gate keeper.
"Why does mother abbess always have to go and pick me. I wish another had to go feed blooming food to the keeper, " said Flora as she left walked across the lawns, back to the abbey, "Oh well! At least it's done now, wot!" And she began to skip back to the abbey.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

rakkety tam

ooc ok how bout we can all play as the abbess ok bic sakon finly reached redwall open up the gates he yelled its important mther abbess heard him shouting and went to open the gate what is it sakon she said vermin a huge horde of them about a day south   oh my i better tell skipper ooc hey it would be good if som1 was skipper

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Captain Ryana Galedeep saw the rocks first.
Thumping doen her rudder, the otter gave vent to a loud yell. 'All paws on deeeck! Aaaalll paaaaws!'
Immediately the deck was teeming with otters. Ryana pointed to the shore. 'We need to get past those rocks!'
Crunch!
There was an audible crack as the Seascallop's keel ground against the rocks.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

bendeck was a ferret although he never wanted to be evil he left home at a early age to wander the lands he was walking the beach when he noticed a ship far off ooc i'm geussing your ship is somwat close to salamandastron bic he also saw a a small group of hares marching along the beach not to far off so he rushed off to the platoon of hares

balock braebuck reporing sir u requested me sir balock says to his drill sargent ooc ok anyone can also play as the drill sargent but if som1 wants to be him u cant control him anymore bic your late ok i hear you have great isight so join in the ranks and c wat u can find wot wot yes sir by the way sir there is a ferret running this way from the north the sarge was asstonished by the hares great eyesight very wellhares in the rank about face lets c wat the wee ferret wants arms ready

bendeck saw that the hares saw him he shouts I COME IN PEACE they finly met in the middle state your bussiness ferret the sarge says i come in peace i thought u might wannA KNOW THAT THERES  a ship headed towards those rocks bendeck says by the way i'm bendeck who might u be he says i'm the drill sargent and this is balock braebuck ooc

Icefire

OOC: Ok, I'm going to try to jump in. I tried last night, but my computer kicked me off the internet before I could post it. >:(

BIC: This was Mentha's first time on patrol and she was a little overexcited.
"I say! Sarge, do you suppose it could be searats?!"
Although that thought had occurred to the drill sergeant, he also knew the rules about talking and decided to remind Mentha of them. "Silence in the ranks!!!" He roared, "No speaking without permission, understand!"
"Yes, sah!" said Mentha.

OOC: Drill Sergeant needs a name. Any ideas? Are we just leaving him open for anyone to control?
Also, rakkety tams 1 fan, may I request that you use punctuation when you post? It's really hard to read your posts. Your last one looks like 3 really long run-on sentences.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rakkety tam

ooc ok i'll try to be more punctuated but be warned i'm terrible at it. um how about this name for the sarge kenshin uhased i'm terrible at names.

bic. look its going to hit the rocks. i think its sea otters on that ship. sarge permission to get a closer look at the ship. hmmm ok balock go ahead actualy lets all get a better look ready march ooc

Icefire

OOC: Thanks! I'm not good at coming up with names either....I end up just going to Lord of the Rings Name Generators to get names! ;D Not sure how to jump in on this scene, so I'll just wait for someone else to.

Tiria Wildlough

The deck of the Seascallop rocked violently. Ryana held onto the railings for dear life. Water poured over the deck.
She noticed some hares on the shore. But before she could do anything, there was a deafening CRACK.
Otters scrambled about trying to get a hold on something. Grabbing the paw of an otter named Sabryna, Ryana scrambled over the rail and into the water.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

BIC:
Mentha watched them go overboard and squealed, "THEY FELL OVERBOARD!!! We've got help them!"
Seargent Kenshin glanced over at her, "Calm down, missy. They're otters! They know what they're doing when it comes to swimming. They probably went overboard on purpose. Let's go give them a hand."

rakkety tam

we cant just stand here doing nothing they might be injured. balock said. ok balock you go back with bendeck and get a medic. sargent kenshin said.  ok come on ferret. balock said as he sped off. hey my names bendeck. fine bendeck just hurry.

meanwhile at redwall abbey. well they are obvilsly coming here and skippers crew can't even hold off that many vermin so i suggest we send somone to salamandastron for help. sakon said. he's definitly right but who should go. but it is your decision  lady abbess. skipper said. hmm yes you are right about everything and who should go. the abbess said. OOC ok ether sakon should go or flora

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

rakkety tam

Icefire

OOC: Has Flora been to Salamandastron? If she has I'd say she should go, but if not Sakon.
I'll add an abbeybeast so there will be someone there.

rakkety tam

ooc its up to u realy but if it was me i would say she always wanted too but never went. ok this is the last ooc post only ok.