News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RIGGLE COMPETITION

Started by Ferdy, April 01, 2014, 06:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

I've got one.

What's as sharp as reef rock, hard as steel, and a pirate as well, but is kind to only one creature?
(Hint: Look closely, there's a clue...)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Pirate macpirate the 3.14th

Flib Bigboat

No, a Redwall pirate.

Edit: This isn't the answer, you have to guess this Redwall pirate's name.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

No clue. Forogt all their names.

Flib Bigboat

You can cheat if you want to.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria