News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Asmodeus......

Started by Coobreedan, August 04, 2011, 05:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you been eaten in this game? (After you've played a few times)

Never
41 (42.3%)
Not much
26 (26.8%)
More than once
16 (16.5%)
Loaaads
14 (14.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Darn! 10! Again! Why! WHY!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

4, 5
Lets see you laugh, Norham, when Asmodeus gets you!

Norham Waterpaw

4-5-6

I'm not dead yet!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

7, 8, 9
Norther am I!

KitrallStreamrippler

*shouting* Bring it on, you filthy reptile! Haha, I have a weapon this time! *gets swallowed, sling and all, by Asmodeus*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 31, 2013, 08:38:00 AM
*shouting* Bring it on, you filthy reptile! Haha, I have a weapon this time! *gets swallowed, sling and all, by Asmodeus*
No weapon can stand agaibsed Asmodeus exept the sword of Martin!
1, 2

KitrallStreamrippler

I took a 'which Redwall villain are you?' test, and got Slagar. I guess it was right. ;)
3, 4, 5
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn

KitrallStreamrippler

Tam and Martin

Ungatt Trunn