Ten little redwall characters in a flying saucer!

Started by rachel25, January 29, 2014, 06:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I'm sure everyone knows the song, Ten little men in a flying saucer went round the world one day....
Basically, this is the same thing, only we take it in turns to count down from ten, while saying redwall character names. After you get to one, you start over again. I'll do an example.
Person 1: Ten little redwall characters in a flying saucer went round the world one day, they looked left, and right, but they didn't like the sigh, So Gonff then went away.
Person 2: Nine LRCIAFS went round the world one day, they looked left, and right but they didn't like the sight, So Sunflash went away!

So does everybody get it? Good.

Ten little redwall characters in a flying saucer went round the world one day, the looked left, and right, but the didn't like the sight So Cornflower went away!

Jukka the Sling

Nine little Redwall characters in a flying saucer went around the world one day, they looked left, and right, but they didn't like the sight, so Vilaya went away!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

(I knew that would work!  ;D)
Eight little Redwall characters in a flying saucer, went round the world one day. They looked left, an' right, but they didn't like the sight, so Denya went away!

Gonff the Mousethief

seven little Redwall characters in a flying saucer, went round the world one day. They looked left, an' right, but they didn't like the sight, so Martin went away!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Six little redwall characters in a flying saucer went round the world one day! They looked left, an' right, but they didn't like the sight, so Tsarmina went away!!!! 

Gonff the Mousethief

five little redwall characters in a flying saucer went round the world one day! They looked left, an' right, but they didn't like the sight, so Luke went away!!!! 
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Norham Waterpaw

Four little Redwallers in a flying saucer went round the world one day! They looked left an' right, and didn't like the sight, so Cregga went away!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

Three little redwall characters in a flying saucer went round the world one day. They looked left, an' right, but the didn't like the sight, so Samkin went away!!! 

Gonff the Mousethief

two little redwall characters in a flying saucer went round the world one day. They looked left, an' right, but the didn't like the sight, so Sayna went away!!! 
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

one little redwall character in a flying saucer went round the world one day. They looked left, an' right, but the didn't like the sight, so Dinny went away!

Skyblade

Ten little redwall characters in a flying saucer went round the world one day. They looked left and right, but they didn't like the sight, so Mask went away!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Nine little redwall characters in a flying saucer went round the world one day, they looked left, and right, but they didn't like the sight So Lord Brocktree went away!
Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

I think your suposed to post nine after ten then 8 then 7 then 6 then.........OK you get my point.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.