Frustrating error????

Started by Miss RainbowSocks, March 14, 2014, 07:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss RainbowSocks

I am not too famous on this forum, but some people have probably missed me..I've been gone for a long time now. This is because I was evacuated from my home about three weeks ago and resided in Poland for a while. I had internet, but when I tried to log onto this site, it said "Sorry, Miss RainbowSocks, you have been banned from using this forum!". I was shocked, as I had not done anything to be banned. I tried on a different computer, but I couldn't even log on because it said "Sorry, guest, you have been banned from using this forum!" and I thought it must be a mistake. I was really annoyed because I have grown attached to this forum, it is not like any other! You guys are so nice. Anyway, I'm glad to be back finally, but I'm wondering if this is not available in certain countries??? It was really wierd and frustrating. any help?????
UPDATE: I tried to come here on my iPad, but it's not working either. no matter what I try, it always says, "Sorry Guest, you have been banned from using this forum!"
If you're wondering how I'm able to post these messages, it's because I'm on my mother's computer and I've arrived back home. But I'm still trying to figure out why I can come here on this computer, but not on my iPad or in Poland. I've yet to figure out if I can come here on my laptop.

Dannflower Reguba

Well that's a scary thought.  :( I don't know for sure, but I'm hoping that this is simply a country issue, where was your Ipad registered?

I just can't see any reason for you being banned, but the fact that it said banned gives me the impression that it might not have been a country issue. Weird for sure.

On a side note:
Welcome back!  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

That's really strange, well I'm glad you were able to get back on.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Matthias720

Miss RainbowSocks, we have had issues with spambots posting all over the forum. If a large collection of spam accounts are coming from an IP address, or a range of IP addresses, it is marked down as not being allowed access to the forum. I can double-check to see if that's what's causing the issue, but it will take some time (there are a TON of blocked spam accounts). I'll PM you whether I find anything. We don't want to lose a great member. :)