News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Post here, and I (Corny) give you a fancy outfit! :D

Started by Cornflower MM, May 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Yay! Would you like another LotR dress? Just ask!

Rainshadow

Ooh, yes please!  Any kind will do (maybe grey though?).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Amarith Waterspring

4.9/5 because there is no straps.................. But other than that.......................IT'S THE BEST DRESS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

I would like a cute, casual, colorful outfit.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Rainy!

Ooh, grey? Coming up!

That was a hard one!
[close]

Ami!

Yes? No?
[close]

Rainshadow

*Squeals*  GREY!  :D  AND IT HAS THOSE FLOWING SLEEVES I LOVE!!!

*Ahem*  Er, this isn't technically for me, but for a character I can't seem to find a normal outfit for, so could you find something that's masculine fantasy clothing, but modern?  (So, like, it looks kinda medieval, but it's not like a full suit of armour with a flowing cape and a helmet kind of thing.  ;)  More like medieval hipster.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Hmm....I'll see what I can find. May I get back to you on this tomorrow? (This may take some searching, you understand)

Rainshadow

Cornflower MM

On second thought, I may forget. I'll do it now.

Rainy!

Whatcha think?
[close]

Rainshadow

Hmm, I like it, but I was thinking of something a bit more modern than that.

Cornflower MM

Weeell, I did my best. I didn't think you wanted it so modern that's no medieval references at all, so I chose that one. :-\

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 09, 2014, 12:20:15 AM
Weeell, I did my best. I didn't think you wanted it so modern that's no medieval references at all, so I chose that one. :-\

No, no, I like the medievalness of it, I'm just trying to figure out how to put what I'm picturing into words.  Hmm... less baggy?  Yes, that might be it.  Still medieval-like, just less baggy so it seems a bit more modern.  (Just giving you some background on why this request is so picky: the character this is for is from a universe that's fantasy with elves, dwarves, and stuff like that, but it's modern.  It's influenced by the previous eras, though, so the clothing isn't totally modern and they don't have automobiles, but there's electricity and running water and large buildings and such.)

Cornflower MM

Skarzs, you knew I would find that. ::) A bunny suit? Ooooookaaaaayyy.....
I'll do my best, Rainy!

Skarzsy!

[close]

Rainy!

Ummmm........I'll try.

This?
[close]

BlueRose

Ooh, ooh ooh! Can I have a sari? I don't care what color. All of them are pretty.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.