News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Post here, and I (Corny) give you a fancy outfit! :D

Started by Cornflower MM, May 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ooh, very nice!  :D  Me likey!

Now I'm gonna go back to normal, feminine stuff.  :P  Could I please have a wizard-like, billowy robe?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

You looked for clothes in blue and white and found only watches ???

Hmm... Got anything cool in marpat?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 09, 2014, 04:55:04 PM
Skarzs, you knew I would find that. ::) A bunny suit? Ooooookaaaaayyy.....
Yes I did; and I said bunny suit for no reason.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 09, 2014, 04:55:04 PM
Skarzsy!

[close]

And now my eyes are bleeding. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Is it that bad, Skarzs?

Wylder!

Marpat? Never heard of it. I'll take a look, though.

Is that it?
[close]

Blue!

Ooh, a sari? Gladly!

Blue 'cause you're BlueRose. ;D
[close]

Rainy!

Wizard-ey robe? Billowy? I think I got something just right....

Not QUITE as billowy as you might have in mind, but still very nice, yes?
[close]

Leatho!

Just in time. I was about to post. Uh-oh, Leatho! Are you planning a B&E? :P

I even got you a bag.
[close]

Jetthebinturong

Either Shadowhunter clothing or something Magnus Bane would wear (I would love to cosplay Magnus Bane) (Book Magnus, not film Magnus) not because I like sparkly things, I actually detest them but the character is just sooooooooooooooo cooooooool sassy, sparkly, charismatic, powerful Warlock man frozen in the body of a seventeen year old
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Leatho Shellhound

4! B&E...no I did break in to my house before b/c I didn't have a key, I broke open the doggie door and squeeze through. Than I put the doggie door back together. :)

click the banner

The Skarzs

Better than what I did; I got locked in the garage and I broke down the door. :P

Can I have a medieval lord in resting clothes outfit? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Ooh, me likey!  It's a bit shorter than I woulda liked, but so pweeettttyyy!!  4!

An extravagant Indian (like the country, not Native Americans) or Arabian dancing dress?  (Possibly something that would look good on extremely dark skin?  It's for a character of mine who has nearly black skin (as in the literal black, not African people black.  She has very dark brown skin.) and maroon hair.  (She's not human, so weird coloured hair is allowed.  ;D))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 11, 2014, 10:19:56 PM
Is it that bad, Skarzs?

Wylder!

Marpat? Never heard of it. I'll take a look, though.

Is that it?
[close]

Yeah, that's it. It's the USMC camo pattern, and it's pretty darn cool if you ask me.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

I actually got everyone's requests done.,....And then, my time was up, and the whole thing's GONE! >:( :'( >:( :'(

Rus!

[close]

Rainy!

[close]

Leatho!

[close]

Jet!

[close]

Skarzsy!

[close]

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs