News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Are we allowed to discuss who get got?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Dannflower Reguba

We'll have to wait for Brook's answer, but I honestly think it'd be fine. No sense in keeping it a secret really, we were just talking about who we did and didn't want.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

(Hey Dan, might want to fix your siggy; I can see a [/u poking out the side of an egg. . .)

I got a hare for the Footfighters.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Yes I know, but I don't want to mess with it because the link is working and I don't want to risk messing it up.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jasper

I'm excited to see this RP get going! Best of luck to all of you lot, and may the best clan win! Although I think we all know who the best clan is  :) :) :)

The Mask

Male hare? I'm the other one.We are in cahoots for....things
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Leatho Shellhound

Any one else part of the The Ramblers? I'm glad to be in that clan b/c I already have good ideas for my character sheet.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Same here I am with them as well and I already had a slight of an idea for the sheet.  This is going to be so much fun! ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

I actually have no idea how I'll portray my character (I won't say who it is yet, 'cause I don't know if Brooky wants us to or not, but I'll say I do really like the character I got), but I'm gonna be in the car for a couple of hours today, so I'll be drawing some different appearances to choose from.  Appearances kinda help me work out a personality, y'know?  Weird, but... yeah.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Cool I should try that method. currently I have no clue as to how my character will look aside from one or two minor detailed.
Though I do know a good bit of history and a tad of personality.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

I won't say whom I got, but is anyone in the Footfighters?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Any other ramblers out there? I won't say who I got but it is a Rambler.

EDIT:

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 18, 2014, 01:51:12 PM
Any one else part of the The Ramblers? I'm glad to be in that clan b/c I already have good ideas for my character sheet.
YAY! I GET TO BE A RAMBLER WITH LEATHO!!!  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.