What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Darn. How can someone be so cool and friendly?
I've never seen you in a bad mood. If our entire population became a clone of one person, I'd like it to be you.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Skyblade

Thank you. That really touched my heart :)

You are very friendly, kind, and just cool in general. Extremely likeable! You make the forum better just be being yourself all the time. And yes, I mean it ^^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

You are an unbelievably nice and positive person.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

You are intelligent, to the point, and appreciate a good debate. You've got an old head on young shoulders.

Quote from: Skyblade on February 12, 2015, 03:20:43 AM
Mhera, you are an amazing member. I know you do your best to contribute to the forum and it shows. We would have lost a lot had you left. Thanks for being who you are :)
Thanks Sky (and you stole my line! ;)).

Morgazath

You seem to be very understanding and nice. You're a good friend.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Mor, you're kind, sweet, and thoughtful; You know when a good time to joke is, and when to shut up and listen. . . . A skill that's sadly dwindling. . . .

LT Sandpaw

Very creative and a skilled writer and fun to chat too, I can't say I know you too well but I honestly think (Not to be rude) That you react to things a little to heavily.

Just stating my opinion.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I think your a smart and creative member who tells it like it is. Not afraid to speak your mind.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

You are a very friendly, jovial, and trustworthy forumer. But the only bad thing is that you support the Patriots, which almost cancels all of your good qualities out... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 12, 2015, 01:31:26 AM
Quote from: Banya on February 11, 2015, 07:03:21 PM
Del, you are clever and friendly and I'm happy to know you.  You seem to be a natural leader and encourager.  You also seem like you might be very popular within your circle of close friends. Just a guess.

A very correct guess! *Hands Banya biscuit*

I just noticed this, thank you!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Among other good qualities, you're amiable and complaisant, and your great personality makes this forum an even better place to be in!

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 12, 2015, 05:54:42 PM
You are an unbelievably nice and positive person.

Thanks, Jukka! :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

You, Sky, are deeply caring. You always try to encourage others, and you seem to put your personal needs last. If I am not mistaken, you are probably a little quiet, and you are not quick to judge.

LT Sandpaw

A very thoughtful person with some excellent writing skills, your way of communicating your thoughts give you a mysterious edge though some might say annoying.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Banya

Sandpaw, you've been fun to get to know, and you are wonderfully honest.

Cornflower MM

Banya, you're sweet and kind, a really nice member and friend. :)

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 16, 2015, 07:19:45 PM

Very creative and a skilled writer and fun to chat too, I can't say I know you too well but I honestly think (Not to be rude) That you react to things a little to heavily.

Just stating my opinion.

Oh, I know I do. sometimes I just can't really help it. . . . . Thank you, Sandy.

Delthion

You extremely loyal and friendly.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.