News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

You're a pretty easy-going fellow.

Quote from: Delthion on September 01, 2014, 04:03:11 AM
You are eternally tormented.
You mean in the Cellars? It's all fun.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, I know, but that is where I know you from most, so therefore you are eternally tormented.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tim Churchmouse

Hmmm... the poster above me doesn't seem to explain itself. I mean, it LOOKS like a wall, FEELS like a wall, and... you know what, I think IT IS A WALL!
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

Tim, you seem like a nice guy, even though I don't know you that well.

Quote from: Tim Churchmouse on September 02, 2014, 09:31:09 AM
Hmmm... the poster above me doesn't seem to explain itself. I mean, it LOOKS like a wall, FEELS like a wall, and... you know what, I think IT IS A WALL!

We're supposed to say what we think of the member who posted above us. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

You don't snore. (That was directed to Jukka.)
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tim Churchmouse

Oh
My
Heebeedajeebeez
Hahaha I thought you meant poster as in picture above me! Ha!
You are GOOD at everything, Skarzs. Full stop.
:D
Apart from eating.
You are hopeless at it.

The Skarzs

Somehow you figured that I'm good at everything. (I can't say I share the same opinion)
Erm, may I ask how you came to that conclusion?

Quote from: Tim Churchmouse on September 03, 2014, 06:48:30 AM

Apart from eating.
You are hopeless at it.
Wha. . . Wh. . . That. . . How DARE you?!

(JK)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tim Churchmouse

I dare to write. I came to that conclusion by reading yr posts and you seem really nice  :D

Jukka the Sling

You're a fanfiction writer! (I've read your fic about Keyla, Tullgrew, and the others, as well as the first two chapters of the one about Mattimeo...haven't read the updates yet.)

Quote from: Tim Churchmouse on September 03, 2014, 06:48:30 AM
Oh
My
Heebeedajeebeez
Hahaha I thought you meant poster as in picture above me! Ha!

Lol, it's fine. Several others have made the same mistake.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I'm honestly not that good of a sister. :( My youngest siblings frequently get on my nerves, and I lose my temper. I really need to work on that. :-\

You, on the other hand, seem like a nice brother.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy