News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

You have a place... Ollmcrainn, no?

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2014, 10:34:48 PM
You and Tam, for example. Slight arrogance, a knack for wishing to annoy, the enjoyment of teasing.
Slight arrogance- _
A knack for wishing to annoy- Check
The enjoyment of teasing- Check

Hm. Interesting. Aside from the arrogance, that'd be what I'd define as a fun person- IE, I tease them and they respond the same way, nobody gets upset.

Delthion

Yes, I don't mind being described as a person who finds enjoyment in teasing and annoying but arrogance?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on October 01, 2014, 07:51:53 PM
Thank you.

You are sometimes stressed-out, and have a vivid imagination.

Sometimes? HAH! I wish! But thanks.

Quote from: Delthion on October 03, 2014, 06:00:05 PM
Yes, I don't mind being described as a person who finds enjoyment in teasing and annoying but arrogance?

Only slightly, Delly. Only slightly.

Leatho, you asre a wonderful artist, and an awesome friend! (You gain points, too, because you willingly helped me step-by-step with Wordpress. :P)

Rusvul

You're stressed out more than sometimes? Why would that be? That is unfortunate.

Cornflower MM

This, that, and the other. It's getting to be the norm, though. Sadsly.

You, Rus, are a fantastic friend who knws computers. That's awesome. If we ever meet, remind me to bring along some spare cash for your computer parts. (Speaking of, we just got a laptop that someone threw in the trash. All it needs is a new battery, or an adapter. I'll look up the model number for you if you want me to.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Good; cause you're like the big brother I never had but wanted@!

Delthion

You overreact frequently, but are a very friendly person!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Thanks, I think?

Deli, you're awesome. Don't know why, buit that's all I'm thinking right now. Don;t let it go to your head, okay? ((( :P)))

Delthion

Umm...unexpected? Thanks! And no I don't think I'll let it go to my head; I don't like letting things make me arrogant.

You are a very skilled roleplayer, and a skilled mentor regarding such.

Cornflower MM

Thanks, Del. (Although I'm actually getting a tad tired of hearing that. :P)

Drl, you're a fantastic friend, who likes the color orange. (Don't judge me - The part of my brain that isn't dance-drunk is fried. Possibly from pain.)

Morgazath

Cornflower, you are a very good friend. You're awesome, funny, and one of the kindest people I have ever met.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

You're pretty quiet, and seem nearly as serious as I am IRL.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.