News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

The person who looks like just became a Sr. Member, because he has 300 posts.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

It's nice to see an older member return; you seem thoughtful and are definitely less insanity-afflicted in the Cellars. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Thank you.
I agree with another post I saw earlier regarding you.
"Master of the Forge" and "Weilder of all thing Metal".

Delthion

Honestly, you make me think of Boar the Fighter. Why that is I shall never know.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

You're interesting! (in a good way) DUDE LET'S BE FRIENDS

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on November 05, 2014, 04:01:27 PM
The co-founder of the RP Wiki.
Not officially. :P I found the wiki on Han's profile. The rest is history.

You are obsessed with LotR (and I finally understand why)!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Your one of the nicer and more balanced members.

Jukka the Sling

Really? Thanks! (What do you mean by 'balanced', though?)

You are a guy who I believe is in his mid-teens, and you like Guardians of Ga'hoole.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

The Ga'Hoole things a given.
And by balenced I mean not all crazy and not all serious. ;)

Delthion

You are the one who overreacts to being voted for on the SFC.  ;D

Delthion

REVIVE!

You are the best person ever to make an account on this forum. ;D ;D ;D ;D