News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

You are a nice and fun guy.

(And this post is gonna start the fiftieth page! Woohoo!)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

If the Redwall forums was a TV show, you'd be one of my favorite characters for your personality

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Cornflower MM

Nor, you are funny, sweet and kind. A valuable friend and 'kindred spirit,' whenever you pop onto the forum you can be counted on to brighten someone's day.

Kitsune

You, Corn, are like the comic relief character in a play or movie. Most of the time you are funny and bring humor, but you end up being an essential part of the story later on.

Søren

Plugg, your an awesome guy who made a big mark on the forum, and then came back to expand!

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Soren, you can switch your crazy on and off, a skill not many of us have - Or use. When you're acting a little crazy, you're funny, sweet, and an absolute joy to tease; but when you're being serious, you're down-to-Earth, kind, and sensitive. Your friends are lucky, extremely lucky.

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 04, 2015, 12:38:40 AM
You, Corn, are like the comic relief character in a play or movie. Most of the time you are funny and bring humor, but you end up being an essential part of the story later on.

Thanks, Pluggy.

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2015, 08:16:35 PM
Very sweet and kind.

Thank you :)

You're sweet, and you get to know and care about people. A model member. Overall, a great person.

The Mask

You are one of the nicest and kindest person on this forum. You always have something nice to say. :)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Skyblade

That's nice of you! Thankee ^^

You are really kind and amiable.

Cornflower MM

Thanks, Skye.

You, Skye, are sweet, kind, and sensitive. You try to make everyone feel welcome. A real jewel.

Morgazath

Cornflower, you are a very funny person. You like to tease others but allow yourself to get teased also. Although not with shipping. HAHA!! ;)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Skyblade

You're friendly, kind, and downright cool.

Morgazath

Quote from: Skyblade on January 19, 2015, 04:40:53 AM
You're friendly, kind, and downright cool.
Thanks, Skyblade. You're very kind, and like to make people feel welcome. And your profile pic is my favorite Pokemon fighting type: Hawlucha.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)