News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, August 25, 2011, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

I had fun! Especially since I survived. Well, I kinda did. I was suppose to lose but I still won. *claps* Hurray for ToR.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

I had a ton of fun! Though the conclusion with the poker confused me, as well as the fact that we were supposed to be paid? And if the general and beavers and ninjas and overlord all play poker together, why did all 3 try to destroy the fortress or stop the servants?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Are we goin' tae dae thiz again?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

If enough people want to play.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Tiria Wildlough

I wanna play again! Especially since I got eliminated. But I have a question: what's ghostplaying? ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

That was so much fun! If we do it again, count me in!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

I would do it again! This time we should eliminate all the way to one person, and the last person gets to become Overlord/Overlady. Just an idea.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I'm thinking about a new theme. Forest? Desert? Dessert?
Something other than dark fortress.

Redwall Musician

Here's some ideas:
A kitten palace, a sky kingdom, a mystical diamond under-world, or an office building.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Not sure. Is anyone interested in running the game?

James Gryphon

I could try my hand at it, if you don't want to host another round.
« Subject to editing »

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Sure, next round can be yours.