Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Cornflower MM

Skyblade

Quote from: I just want to know whyGuest  01:55:35 AM Viewing the topic Funniest Cats You Will Ever See.
Guest  01:55:35 AM Viewing the topic Funniest Cats You Will Ever See.
Guest  01:55:35 AM Viewing the topic Funniest Cats You Will Ever See.
Guest  01:55:34 AM Viewing the topic Funniest Cats You Will Ever See.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

This is going to far! How long will we stand idle? We need to start taking the fight to them! We need a strike force, Gorilla fighting and the works, we hit where the guests are instead of waiting for them to come to us. *reloads water gun and slings frying pan across my back* so who is with me on this one?   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 31, 2015, 04:41:43 AM
This is going to far! How long will we stand idle? We need to start taking the fight to them! We need a strike force, Gorilla fighting and the works, we hit where the guests are instead of waiting for them to come to us. *reloads water gun and slings frying pan across my back* so who is with me on this one?   

Water guns? Frying pans? It's no wonder the Guests have the upper hand if you've been using weapons like those. I doubt even the best troops could use those ridiculous toys efficiently.

What we need are actual, up-to-date arms that won't incite volleys of laughter from the next army we go up against. I specifically allocated certain funds to go towards doing that.... but they strangely seem to have ended up financing the Insane Asylum instead.

Faiyloe

*Glars at Iz and squirts him square in the face with a high powered jet of water before turning 180 degrees and taking out the guest that is coming up behind me*

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 31, 2015, 05:16:08 AM
*Glars at Iz and squirts him square in the face with a high powered jet of water before turning 180 degrees and taking out the guest that is coming up behind me*

*casually vaporizes two guests with a plasma pistol*

Guests seem to come up behind you a lot, don't they? I bet that wouldn't happen if you had a radar tracking system.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Izeroth on July 31, 2015, 05:06:17 AM
What we need are actual, up-to-date arms that won't incite volleys of laughter from the next army we go up against. I specifically allocated certain funds to go towards doing that.... but they strangely seem to have ended up financing the Insane Asylum instead.
Must've been sent to the wrong address. :P Was curious about that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

@ Iz: I already have one in my ear but thank you.

LT Sandpaw

The guests are only as powerful as we make them (Literally) we can stop them with any weapon. We need to stop targeting the guests and concentrate on their leader. We must send special agents to discover who is directing the guest armies. Who volunteers for this suicidal mission which will most likely accomplish nothing.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on July 31, 2015, 03:12:20 PM

The guests are only as powerful as we make them (Literally) we can stop them with any weapon. We need to stop targeting the guests and concentrate on their leader. We must send special agents to discover who is directing the guest armies. Who volunteers for this suicidal mission which will most likely accomplish nothing.

It's the mods.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

QuoteGuest    10:55:19 AM    Logging out of the forum.

*Gasp!* They have infiltrated our ranks!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on July 31, 2015, 05:06:17 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on July 31, 2015, 04:41:43 AM

Water guns? Frying pans? It's no wonder the Guests have the upper hand if you've been using weapons like those. I doubt even the best troops could use those ridiculous toys efficiently.

Here, my un-used collection of modern arms should do the trick. SOPMOD modification kits, R700's, M4 carbines, Javelin missiles, G3's, RPD's. Help yourself.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Faiyloe

Perhaps it is Jet, what where all those guests doing on his profile anyway, or maybe Corn but Corn is to open about her standing.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 31, 2015, 08:59:26 PM

Perhaps it is Jet, what where all those guests doing on his profile anyway, or maybe Corn but Corn is to open about her standing.

Excuse me? What the flip?

Lady Ashenwyte

I have a secret......

Spoiler
I'm on the guest side! *Eats a random member*
[close]
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.