News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Jewels of Randomness

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 11, 2011, 06:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I jumped into the clear pool of remembrance and swam over the skies of the past, dolphins and seagulls trailing behind me.  Suddenly, my arms turned into feathers and before I knew it, I was an albatross sailing over the Pacific, the golden sun lightly kissing my back as I enjoyed the salty air.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

I x-rayed my duck before asking the goldfish where the toilets were when the frog said yes I hit a snail with a zebra then went to find my brothers gum and passed a Member call Rainshadow on my way to the Pacific  ;D

Rainshadow

When the chocolate ran out, the picnic was less fun for me and my dog.  We hopped in our car and swam across Antarctica, where we found a giraffe named Fred.  He gave us a lift to the castle on a cloud, where a ball was going on.  I was worried about what I was going to wear, but Johnny the fish gave me a nice gown made of chocolate.  My dog and I ate the chocolate and went home.

;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

I met a rabbit the other day. my kite got stuck in the tree. I was sad because my duck wasn't talking to me anymore. After getting a ride on the whale Franck told me I was just like his x-ray machine. I gave him a duck before flying home.