News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Haven't heard that song yet; I'll hafta check it out.

Also, I see one thing wrong in the above post: ONLY Jet or Rus? There's a lot of forumers who would grill Sandy on that, me included.

Søren

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 27, 2015, 07:25:19 PM

Also, I see one thing wrong in the above post: ONLY Jet or Rus? There's a lot of forumers who would grill Sandy on that, me included.
I didn't say "only". I said Jet, or Rus. I didn't say "only Jet and Rus, and not Corn."  It's impossible to name everyone who would correct Sandpaw or me.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

That does seem like an interesting song.

Hey, dude, chill! Can NO ONE around here take a little teasing anymore?! Yeesh!

Søren

I just hate that everyone has to go and correct the people who come on the forum through they're phones or a tablet and can't have the same spelling or the repercussions from AutoCorrect. :P
And lots of times, it doesn't seem like teasing. Just saying.  :)
@Sig
Yup, you sounds like a dancer.

Cornflower MM

Welcome to the world of redneck teasing, Sor. ::)

DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF ONE MORE TIME?!

Mhera

Just dance!

@Corn: Rus and Jet aren't rednecks. Not saying that they, or anyone else who fastidiously corrects grammar on here, aren't teasing; I'm just pointing out that they're not under that humor umbrella. :P

Søren

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 27, 2015, 07:40:20 PM
Welcome to the world of redneck teasing, Sor. ::)
I have to live among rednecks. I know what they are like.

LT Sandpaw

Its by Imagine Dragons so it has to be good... right.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Well then, guess I ain't tough. ;)

Quote from: Mhera on February 27, 2015, 07:51:10 PM
Just dance!

@Corn: Rus and Jet aren't rednecks. Not saying that they, or anyone else who fastidiously corrects grammar on here, aren't teasing; I'm just pointing out that they're not under that humor umbrella. :P

*Facepalm* Whoops. I tyhink I may have understood something here. I meant I was teasing. Heh heh. . . . .

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 27, 2015, 07:25:19 PM

To clarify that one is teasing, it is a good idea to add a grin afterwards. One for mildly annoying, two for more annoying, and then four and above for statements that you are afraid are really annoying but don't want to edit it.

Interesting, does that mean your heart is in your throat, then your stomach? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Whoa, I would've never guessed that you were out of your Halloween costume.  It's not, like, February or anything.  ::)  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Mhera

Shots fired!

Quote from: Delthion on February 28, 2015, 05:18:06 AM
To clarify that one is teasing, it is a good idea to add a grin afterwards. One for mildly annoying, two for more annoying, and then four and above for statements that you are afraid are really annoying but don't want to edit it.
So that's your grinny criteria! ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Madness is a dish best served with warm caramel, sea salt, and cold whipped cream.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

*Hiccup voice*  DrAgOnS.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!