News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FINAL FORUM WAR!!! Eulalia!!

Started by White One6193, September 15, 2011, 09:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Tiria turns into Selah the Black, and drags Nightfire back on stage. 'Oh no you don't, my dear. I'm going to have some fun with you first.' *Evil cackle*
(You know that Selah the Black is planning something bad for you when she calls you 'my dear'.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

It's when someone makes themselves so powerful that they can do anything. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightfire stabs one of her adder-poison tipped darts into Selah the Black's paw, then gets up and locks herself inside Redwall Abbey, cackling. She promptly raids the cellars.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Only tae find oat tha' Farran poizoned them aw...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

But Nightfire happens to be immune to poison, so she just laughs and joins Samus Aran in another galaxy.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Song Swifteye

give em blood an vinegar chaps

Nightfire

How can you spank me if I'm in another galaxy? What the pudden? :o

Nightfire is a Bloodwrath Pacifist, so she no longer participates in forum fights.

Coobreedan

Meta Knight leapts up into the air and onto the Destrayer (that's the big ship). He finds a way inside, then barges into the control room, face to face with Nighmare.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt Trunn takes all the other fighters by surprise by fireing jillions of water ballons, waterrising them all (Wich means Ungatt Trunn wins. As I have said before, I always have the last laugh. HAHAHAHAHA!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL! ONE RING TO BRING THEM ALL! AND IN DARKNESS BIND THEM! That has to be my favorite quote!

Rusvul

forum fight? *sigh* fine. so long as i can eat plenty of apple pie and strawberry fizz after. YOWLOWLOWLOOOO!

Ungatt Trunn

*waterizes everybody with water ballons again and takes the ring of the king* Hah! I have the ring of rings, wich makes me the king, wich means I win! HAHAHAHAHA!

Life is too short to rush through it.

White One6193

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 28, 2012, 05:58:13 PM
*waterizes everybody with water ballons again and takes the ring of the king* Hah! I have the ring of rings, wich makes me the king, wich means I win! HAHAHAHAHA!

But ye cannae have teh ring if ya dinnae have a hand! *CHOP* heheheh.

"The Ring is MINE!"
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Redwaller

It's too late, I cast the Ring in the fires of doom.