News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Caption This Photo....Basil Stag Hare

Started by Lutra, September 18, 2011, 02:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lutra

Basil: Last one to the pond is a mushy mushroom pastie.  ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

"And if I stand like this, I look like a duck."

Lutra

You put your left foot in, you put left foot out, you put foot in, and you shake it all about!  ;D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Basil: Whooooaaa, the hokey pokey! Whoooooaaa, the hokey pokey... :D
Oh, and Lutra, I was just wondering, does it make a difference if you put the caption on your first post instead of double-posting? ???
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

Everybody loves Kung Fu fightiiiing *hiya!* those guys were fast as lightning *hiya!* in fact it was a little bit frightening.... And so on
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

Basil: Oh dear, old chaps. I'm being sucked up by the greedy little fellow, dontcha' know.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Lutra

QuoteOh, and Lutra, I was just wondering, does it make a difference if you put the caption on your first post instead of double-posting? Huh

Perhaps I'll consider that.  I just like keeping things neat and organized, even if that means putting the image in one post and my reply in the next.  I'm not in it for post count (its disabled in this section anyway).
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwall Musician

Basil: And a one, a two, a three, a KICK!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Coobreedan on September 19, 2011, 08:29:28 PM
Basil: Oh dear, old chaps. I'm being sucked up by the greedy little fellow, dontcha' know.

Heeheehee. That's hilarious! XDD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lutra on September 19, 2011, 01:23:21 AM
You put your left foot in, you put left foot out, you put foot in, and you shake it all about!  ;D
Beat me to it! I was going to post that exact same thing!!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Song Swifteye

Mod edit: Changed the URL of the picture so it doesn't flood the page and added image tags.
give em blood an vinegar chaps

Folgrimeo

Dannflor

Yes thank you but how do you play it mr stag hare
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.