News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Story

Started by Matthias720, September 26, 2011, 02:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rillbrook the Wanderer

The frog saw a white rabbit tail disappear around a bend in the tunnel, and noticed a bottle that said "drink me" and a biscuit on a platter that said "eat me"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Frog, being drunk, ate the bottle and drank the biscuit. This led to some rather unpleasant digestion.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

The white Rabbit, who's tail the drunk Frog had seen before ingesting bottle glass, came back to sniff the air. Doing so made the Rabbit aware of the unpleasant digestion.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But that was nothing compared to what was released when the Frog suddenly and unexpectedly exploded, releasing an innumerable number of toxic fumes which all smelled positively awful up into the atmosphere, causing acid rain to begin pouring down steadily. The white Rabbit went back down the Rabbit hole to find better shelter.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

The mysterious ooze nearby, however, loved the rain and started slurping the acid rain happily.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed, it was happy- but, as they say, too much of a good thing is never a good thing, and the mysterious ooze got a stomach-ache from too much acid rain. Someone called for help.

WorshipTiria

A Horse doctor ended up arriving due to a communication error, and did not know how to fix the ooze due to the ooze not being a horse.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

So the Horse doctor called for an ooze doctor, but they got it wrong again and a Rabbit doctor came instead. This went on for quite some time with a varying number of different but still wrong doctors, much to the displeasure and discomfort of the ooze, who had now turned lime-green.

WorshipTiria

After some conversation, it was decided that there was no ooze doctor, and the numerous present doctors attempted to help the ooze.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But by this point the ooze had solidified, and had started metamorphosising. Soon it would emerge as a beautiful ooze Butterfly.

WorshipTiria

The butterfly doctor was the only doctor there who was happy about all this, so they stayed to watch.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The soldified ooze began cracking, and suddenly from inside burst an absolutely beautiful ooze Butterfly. As it fluttered its wings small things of ooze oozed onto the ground, where sunflowers immediately started growing.

WorshipTiria

As the flowers bloomed, a happy little lady bug flew out.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

This was promptly eaten by one of the sunflowers, who were of a carnivorous variety. The Lady Bug's family promptly sued.

WorshipTiria

In the ensuing legal battle, numerous scandalous facts about the late lady bug began to emerge, such as several cases of embezzlement.