News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story II

Started by James Gryphon, December 09, 2015, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Genghis said, "Hi there, want to join my horde?"
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Ralph, being an angry horseman, gruffly replied "Yes."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Genghis's second in command said, "The first thing that someone who joins the Horde has to do is take a bath and antibiotic."
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

So Ralph snatched all of the antibiotics and bath water and threw them into the Pacific Ocean.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

And Genghis's second-in-command pushed him in after them.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Thankfully for the plague, the antibiotics were diluted in the water and served only to make the plague immune to further antibiotics.

James Gryphon

Genghis's third-in-command said, "Now that that's done, the second thing you have to undergo the Test of Courage."
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Ralph, thinking the greatest test of courage was to irritate the horde, promptly ate the Third-in-Command.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

So Genghis promptly made Ralph Third-in-Command of his entire horde.

James Gryphon

But although Ralph was an angry horseman, he wasn't a good horseman, and so one day at war he fell off his horse in the middle of about a hundred hostile peasants.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But he was so angry that the peasants ran away as soon as he was close to them.

James Gryphon

Then he got hit by a rocket.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Which was actually launched from the Earth, the rocket formed a protective bubble around Ralph and flew him to Mars.

James Gryphon

Then he was infected with a Martian brain-eating amoeba!!!
« Subject to editing »