The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

I can't see the picture.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

If Tamaki Suoh and Howl somehow had a child, I do believe he would look quite like this.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

A black-furred animal with a red coat.

But that's Original King from Kyou Kara Maoh!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

He may be from Kyou Kara Maoh!, but he sure looks a lot like Tamaki and Howl.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

A picture that Faiy-chan drew for you.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 01, 2015, 02:23:47 AM
Feet, possibly smelly.

*Groans* You people don't really know how to appreciate ballet and pointe shoes, do you?

Pokemon thingamabobby!

Rainshadow

Howl and Sophie.  I shipped them from the moment they met.  :P

Cornflower MM

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Awesome job, Leatho! 

It's from Howl's Moving Castle, a movie based off a book. It's an awesome story, in my opinion.

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 01, 2015, 07:52:18 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 01, 2015, 02:23:47 AM
Feet, possibly smelly.

*Groans* You people don't really know how to appreciate ballet and pointe shoes, do you?

Pokemon thingamabobby!
Bahahahahaha. That's actually kind of funny. 'You don't know how to appreciate [esoteric interest]. Ooh, a [esoteric interest] thingamabobby!'

Er, just an observation.

Anime-style art makes me kind of uncomfortable... I think that might be because I get the idea I could become really obsessed with the art style, and still know very little about it... (I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to use words if I don't know exactly what they mean.)

Cornflower MM

Haha, nice point Rus.

I've just realized I have no idea what your picture is at the moment. Wow.