News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

*throws whales onto the deck*

Started by Ashleg, July 14, 2016, 07:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Ashleg on July 15, 2016, 03:18:22 AM
* Ashleg slaps Sagetip with a whale.
I am soo cruel.
I have an ally... *chattering is heard* THE BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on July 15, 2016, 03:19:15 AM
Ash! The whales are unhappy with your light use of them! They are sending a probe! Beware!!! BEWARE!!!

A probe, yea indeed!
THE PROBE THAT DEFEATS THE BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS! ;D

Delthion

No a probe that shall speak to you and punish you for your ignorant ways! If you do not change immediately the consequences will be dire! BEWARE!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Impossible! We shall use our nose balls to fight back!

Delthion

Against these Cetaceans there is no battle. Only the defeat of their foes!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The whales are mine to control.
They WHORSHIP me, Delthion.

ATTACK!!!

Delthion

Very well! But the whales do not worship you as you think. They are the ones that called me to do battle with you, their ships approach!
Spoiler
[close]

Face your doom! The whales are very upset with how you treat them and are now attacking you! This is merely a probe, beware the power of the whales!

Hickory

The bottlenose dolphins rise in defense!

Lady Ashenwyte

Hello all! WhaleChops Co is where you get your quality cuts of cetacean meat, fresher than anything. What would you like?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Twelve servings off WE SHALL DEFEAT YOU!

*shop is destroyed by bottlenose dolphins*

Groddil

* Sea (Louis the) Shepard kills Ashenwyte

Hickory

@Groddil

I've been meaning to unveil soothing for you. It's a present I've been working on for quite a while, and with Ashleg as cellars president there's all the more reason to unveil it now.

I present to you...

*pulls down cloth*

GRODDIL'S YE OLDE MAGICK SHOP!TM

I hope you enjoy this gift.

Lady Ashenwyte

PPing don't affect me, mate.

So, who'd like some fresh dolphin chops?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg