News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders III

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 20, 2011, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"The money issue was a mistake. I was arranging for our trip to Alaska when this happened. Once in Alaska, winifed took five pictures of the book's cover and handed them to Musician. Not sure what was going on. Then a giant elephant stormed the building, and everyone ran. Apparently it was a stunt by some recent tourists. Once this happened, Musician took a run to call someone to take care of the elephant. She lost four photos, which winifred snatched and ate for some reason."
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

Musician wanted some candy. She then spoke, "Sir, do you have any chocolate? No, I didn't think so.
"And boys wouldn't understand hair. The pride some girls takes in he hair is so great that none could understand." Here Musician fluffed her hair. "I am terribly sorry for that. Of coarse, with your amazing planing skills you made sure to give ToR an extra copy of the amount of money needed. I have no idea why he didn't give that paper to the one withdrawing the money.
"Oh, and I just took the photos because winifred handed them to me. Ask her what was going on. And exactly as ToR said, I thought the locals should take care of the elephant, since I did not want to attract attention to myself with trying to tame the beast myself. As for what happened to the book, I placed it into the briefcase myself, and Matthias insisted that he carry it. I have no further knowledge of what happened to it."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

winifred

I took the pics in hopes of getting them sighned by your favorite author mi'lord so that you would not only have a book by him but his signature as well, I thought you could use it, if you didnt want it by selling it on the enernet to make up for the extra money I might have accidently took.I relized that somewhere along the journey that the rest of the pics might get stolen or lost so I ate 4 and kept one especialy for you it ended up that when we got to the place where the books were being sold it was destroyed by the elephant and the pic never got sighned. I faintly remember hearing matthias talking on his phone to some circus and something about  elephant arrangements you should ask him mi'lord.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Plugg Firetail

"As I remember Musician was poking the elephant. She was moving the elephant towards the stands because she didn't like the way the author looked. I tried to stop her but she was determined to run the elephant into the stand. I'm not sure if she knew what the stand meant to you. Meanwhile Matthias was goading Winifred on to eat something bigger. I'm not sure what he was thinking but he pulled the book out of his coat. A passing citizen walked past Matthias taking the book with him. I heard him as he walked past."Hey, free book!"

Muse

I do recall Matthias speaking with a man in a long red coat and black top hat. I only got snatches of the conversation, but I definetly heard "elephant", "here", and "as soon as you can."
Speaking of Winifred eating the pictures, I was...er...rummaging through Matthias's bag and found a can of "Instant Spray Yum-Yum" powder, gauranteed to make anything smell and taste delicious.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Plugg Firetail

Ooc:Um...Muse, sorry about this but you were taken by beavers last mission.

Muse

aw shoot. My computer was broken so I couldnt get on. If only my stupid comp hadnt brken
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

DanielofRedwall

OOC: Sorry Muse, I didn't know your computer had broken. I thought you just weren't going on!
Received mostly negative reviews.

winifred

OOC: so does muse stay or not?If he does then what?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: Muse is out. He can still comment OOC like anyone else.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

"M'lord, I wish to point out that all the accusations against me are unfounded. The phone call that I was making about the elephant was too one of your "cleanup" crews. I wanted to make sure that they would find a good place for an elephant such as the one we had on our hands. We wouldn't want a random elephant running around, would we? And to the best of my knowledge, the elephant is now residing safely at a circus touring the Hawaiian islands."

"Now to the supposed fiasco with the briefcase and book. Soon after we bought the books, I noticed that we were being followed by a pair of death-defying beavers. They were stealthy, but I noticed the slight shimmer of their cloaking devices, despite the others not noticing. I quickly took possession of the briefcase, which contained the last copy of the book. I swapped the dust jacket from your book with one from my backpack, and "accidentally" "gave" the book to a passerby. The beavers predictably followed the unsuspecting person, and I don't know what happened to them after that. Feeling secure again, I put the disguised book in my backpack, and went back to join the others. We left not long afterwards, and headed to the airport to catch a flight back. I stopped to quickly use the bathroom, entrusting my backpack with Plugg, warning him to keep it safe. When I returned, I didn't suspect anything was different. However, when we returned to the base, the book was missing. That's all I know m'lord."

Plugg Firetail

"What happened with the bookbag was a fiasco. As I waited for Matthias to get out of the restroom, I noticed a local passerby trying to spit spitballs at me. It was a very bad shot. Leaving the backpack with Winifred, I marched up to the local. As I marched I noticed that the local was covered with snow jackets, big boots, and a ski mask on. This made him virtually unidentifiable. When I was done apprehending the thief, I came and got the backpack back from Winifred. What I saw in there was not the book you wanted, but a book called "Ipod for dummies". The dust cover was the one from your book."

winifred

after plugg handed me the backpack I sat down next to Redwall mucian we were talking about this and that as I was going through the book making sure it was in good condition when I noticed plugg was walking back towards us after dealing with the wierd ski jacket guy but I also noticed the guy sneaking back quickly towards plugg for a second direct attack of spitballs so I handed the book to Redwall mucian and went to warn plugg you should ask mucian what happened mi'lord.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

winifred

OOC:I just wanted to say I live in CA and tomorrow I'm going to Texas for 10 days so I will try to keep in touch on the game on our laptop but may not be able to  :( but most likely I will still be able to play ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Redwall Musician

"I found it annoying that people kept passing the bag off. I knew the book was in it. So I sat with it. Then I noticed ToR talking to some person. She was eyeballing my sandwich, so I decided to go up to her.
"'Hello mam, that my sandwich.'
"'Whatever!' the lady replied.
"I took a bite of the sandwich. ToR said, 'Here, let me take the bag.' I didn't give it to him. When I sat back down, I looked into the bag. The book was gone! I saw the lady walking away with it.
"'ToR!' I yelled, 'Get her!' He and I took after her. Unfortunately I tripped on my skirt, and when I got back up, I saw ToR running after her. I had hit my head pretty hard, and I passed out."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."