News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

[finished] Cheesethief vs. Turnob (Ashleg vs. TammLeo)

Started by Captain Tammo, October 15, 2016, 07:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Cheesethief merely had time to look up in horror before his world ended with a crash into neverending darkness.
And there he lie, dead, with an arrow in his head...just like the bird.

Captain Tammo

Standing up and brushing himself off, Turnob winced as he used his injured paw a bit too roughly to clean himself. He curled his lip back in frustration, "Down a paw an' all because o' m' pride. Heh, shoulda known better. My pride's worth as much as I am, an' I ain't no royalty." Turnob looked at the bird on the ground. It was now smothered in mud and bleeding from three arrow holes. A prize fit for a king!

Turnob thought about his new situation for about an hour while he pressed on deeper into the forest. He was far away from Malumgula, and now had a bird that could last himself until the next day. And Mossflower was an enormous region - even for Malumgula. If he covered his tracks well, Turnob realized that he might just be able to make an escape from his ruler's iron paw. It was either now or never, so Turnob decided now.

Putting one foot in front of the other, the ragged, slimy ferret called Turnob continued on, straight through a patch of foxglove flowers without a care in the world.

OOC: gg, Ashleg. Thanks for the fight!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior